• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Slayven

Malyse

A. I'm surprised that Paper Mario isn't a Smash character
B. How interesting would it have been if Smash 3DS had been in a Paper aesthetic? It would make characters like Toon Link difficult , but otherwise…

I just wanted to say that I hate accelerationism. Or whatever it's called. "Hey, let's vote for Trump so that the whole GOP can fall apart and they'll have to rebuild it into something better!" No, that's not a good idea. One, many people will be hurt in the process and two, the resultant mess might be rebuilt into something WORSE. And the people who usually suggest this idea think that they can sit back and watch the whole process like a scientist looking at lab rats in a maze, immune to the effects. Ugh.

Slayven

I just wanted to say that I hate accelerationism. Or whatever it's called. "Hey, let's vote for Trump so that the whole GOP can fall apart and they'll have to rebuild it into something better!" No, that's not a good idea. One, many people will be hurt in the process and two, the resultant mess might be rebuilt into something WORSE. And the people who usually suggest this idea think that they can sit back and watch the whole process like a scientist looking at lab rats in a maze, immune to the effects. Ugh.

Testify Sister Manky, Testify.

People who say that lets you know who thinks they don't have no skin in the game. Thankfully they also have a huge overlap with those that just stay home

Furyous

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-days-after-power-cut-off-by-building-workers

Not going to China. Workers cut off the power to an elevator in a residential building. Find a body 30 days later. Forgot to check if anyone was in it.

Yeah, that's why you see open elevators with the lights off. Just to make sure everyone is out.

It reminds me of this time me and my UK fellow diasporan showed up early to a consultant firm. Work ends and we're forced to choose between two elevators. One elevator, I shit you not, has literal wooden planks to stand on. The other elevator has actual flooring as it's the one that faces the main side of the building. We looked at each other hit that Lana nope and went to the further elevator with proper flooring.

Crocodile

I mean, do you prefer the pot or the kettle be in the lead?

I really hope that rumor about Hillary picking Kasich as a running mate is true. That would be enough to give all the Trump hating republicans the leeway needed to vote Democratic.

This is a dumb post. Not only would it be seen as a betrayal by like every Democrat, it would put a Republican in the White House in the doomsday scenario that something happens to Hilary. That and no Republican is going to vote in a Democrat for a Republican for President just because of the VP position.

This is dumb, dumb, dumb

I mean for the primary I can kind of understand the thought process. The Republican party has to reform itself into something functional and I don't know how to do that without it collapsing or something. It's clear they won't self-reflect and make changes when left to their own devices since they didn't do that over the past 4 years. This mentality is fucked up for the general election though. I saw those posts last page and LMAO and SMH.

This is a dumb post. Not only would it be seen as a betrayal by like every Democrat, it would put a Republican in the White House in the doomsday scenario that something happens to Hilary. That and no Republican is going to vote in a Democrat for a Republican for President just because of the VP position.

This is dumb, dumb, dumb

Sorry for turning this into PoliGAF Adjacent, but Kasich is the devil. He looks all moderate on the surface, but underneath he is just as horrible as the rest. We in Ohio had to beat off his attempt at fucking up the unions, and he /just/ defunded Planned Parenthood. Fuck him.

Slayven

Sorry for turning this into PoliGAF Adjacent, but Kasich is the devil. He looks all moderate on the surface, but underneath he is just as horrible as the rest. We in Ohio had to beat off his attempt at fucking up the unions, and he /just/ defunded Planned Parenthood. Fuck him.
Plus he looks like a Darkman mask

andthebeatgoeson

They are all forms of shit. It's just that the Democrats are bird poop and the 'pubs are blue whale dumps. Biggest shits on the planet.

I mean, I'm not going to say they are the same cloth but they are definitely in the same stadium. Same damn ball park. Summer of Ferguson and Hillary is releasing a statement on foreign affairs and Bernie is a one trick pony who supports guns and fantasies.

None of them are invited over for Thanksgiving. Barack is cool and can come over tonight, tho.

jmood88

Like I've said a bunch of times, Kasich is just a less-successful Scott Walker. He's playing this "oh geez, guys" meek and respectful routine, which he has never done as governor. It shows how little people pay attention when they point to him as the good republican they can get behind. He's a piece of shit.

Like I've said a bunch of times, Kasich is just a less-successful Scott Walker. He's playing this "oh geez, guys" meek and respectful routine, which he has never done as governor. It shows how little people pay attention when they point to him as the good republican they can get behind. He's a piece of shit.
Quite accurate..

So he's a white Tom Dubois?

They are all forms of shit. It's just that the Democrats are bird poop and the 'pubs are blue whale dumps. Biggest shits on the planet.

I mean, I'm not going to say they are the same cloth but they are definitely in the same stadium. Same damn ball park. Summer of Ferguson and Hillary is releasing a statement on foreign affairs and Bernie is a one trick pony who supports guns and fantasies.

None of them are invited over for Thanksgiving. Barack is cool and can come over tonight, tho.

Damn straight. All the Obamas can come over for dinner. Michelle can bring some argula salad or something else that's healthy, but I bet she's still having a slice of sweet potato pie. Barack will have to go outside to smoke, though.

Slayven

Damn straight. All the Obamas can come over for dinner. Michelle can bring some argula salad or something else that's healthy, but I bet she's still having a slice of sweet potato pie. Barack will have to go outside to smoke, though.

I will bring cups and take 3 plates home

So Nancy Reagan died amd everyone is falling over each other to declare her a sweet lady or a classy lady and all I can think is this is the woman who left Rock Hudson to die in Paris when he was begging for her help to get him admitted into a hospital in Paris that could maybe extend his life.

akira28

You call it controversial I call it idiotic.

Nothing about Trump coming into power would result in the end if the 2 party system nor the GOP.

It would empower white supremacists though....

He would be locked out of 90% of the functions of the US like a laptop thief without the right password. Democrats would be at war to stop him, and our enemies will come out of the woodwork, maybe we can finally deal with them too. It would definitely be time to mobilize.

So Nancy Reagan died amd everyone is falling over each other to declare her a sweet lady or a classy lady and all I can think is this is the woman who left Rock Hudson to die in Paris when he was begging for her help to get him admitted into a hospital in Paris that could maybe extend his life.

well she was a racist and homophobic old biddy, but she was still a sweet old lady. Just don't wonder about what she said about you behind closed doors.

Dai101

Banned

Yeah. Not touching that thread with a 10ft cattle prod. Won't risk a ban for shuch a shitty person. Ding dong the witch is dead and all that.

Johndoey

Banned
An old lady just bit it, people are just doing the normal thing.

Aiustis

Yeah I was super disappoint at that asshat's election. I think the only time I've been just as disappointed in an official getting elected was when the current mayor here one.

Edit:

Yup feeling all sorts of 'Good riddance and bye bitch" about that hag.

Slayven

man aiming a gun in the Uncharted multi is pretty much a suggestion for the bullets. Sometimes they go that way, sometimes they don't

Nancy Reagan thought she was going to Heaven, but I'm afraid I've got some bad news for her.

owzej5rt3ynob9qtf1rh.jpg

Complaining about people not bagging on a dead old lady from day one is silly.

Everyone can declare her a witch tomorrow.

Nah screw that.

Lol now someone is defending Ronald Reagan for how he handled the AIDS crisis.

That's why it's important not to be complacent. It allows people to be sanitized in death.

Top Bottom