• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

My grandma died today.

I was trying to keep it together but I couldn't do feel better now I guess because we where kinda expecting it,she did have a long long life so I am happy about that.

So gaf bros hug you parents,grandparents and kids tightly.

Sorry to hear that man.

Mizerman

My grandma died today.

I was trying to keep it together but I couldn't do feel better now I guess because we where kinda expecting it,she did have a long long life so I am happy about that.

My condolences, man.

My grandma died today.

I'm sorry to hear of you and your family's loss. In my thoughts and prayers

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How much cover fire did you have to lay down?

Other people end up getting it. If I'm getting fast food fried chicken, I just go to the less shady Popeyes location in town. Which some people would still think is shady (especially at night) if they didn't grow up here and are used to the area.

Not touching the other location across town at night though. That's where fools be getting jacked during Craigslist transactions.

Dai101

Banned
My grandma died today.

Deep condolences man.

Eo0bDty.png

"black twitter" is the social media equivalent of the BCT

Not true. Black Twitter has more women. Way more women.

My condolences, Loudninja.

I kinda of jealous of Feenix, he will probably see this live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKb9OvXXvk

Mama Feenix dancing up in the crowd with one of LL's hats too

i'm crying laughing right now lmao

Feenix:"Mama i didn't know the guy from NCIS could rap"

First off, fuck all of y'all.

Secondly, I ain't pay attention to LLs acting career since "In the House"

Thirdly, "Luv U Better" is a classic

D i Z

My grandma died today.

Condolences to you and yours.

Zimmerman got roughed up today. Him and Roof getting off with a couple of love taps.

Gattsu25

Banned
My grandma died today.

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family.

Merc_

Zimmerman got roughed up today. Him and Roof getting off with a couple of love taps.

The next time Zimmerman pops up in the news it better be because he's dead. Someone end his ass already.

I'm sorry to hear that about your grandmother, Loudninja.

Shy

My grandma died today.

I'm so sorry to hear that Ninja.

My condolences to you and your family.

BlackJace

My grandma died today.

My condolences, fam.

Aceun

My grandma died today.

My condolences. Will be praying for you and your family.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I miss golden bird. And it sucks that so many have closed down. But I don't miss sweet pickles. Fuck sweet pickles

Feenix:"Mama i didn't know the guy from NCIS could rap"

Damn, that was unnecessary

My grandma died today.

Been there with both. My condolences loud

Condolences to you and yours.

Fuck Zimmerman. And fuck those wagging the finger on his behalf. I'm tired of this shit

Sch1sm

My grandma died today.

Sorry to hear, bud. Lost my last one March of last year and it was rough.

May as well rename that thread to "Zimmerman Needs Rehabilitation, Not A Conviction."

My grandma died today.

My condolences to you & yours.

andthebeatgoeson

Sorry to hear, loud ninja. Hope you find some comfort.

Manky throwing accurate shade. That hurts. Not like a real hurt but a Eastwood kind of hurt.

I'm going to have to reconcile my dislike for the man and his art. Like, i wish he was the sheriff in unforgiven and gene hackman was on the mission.

shingi70

Banned
My grandma died today.

Sorry to hear that man.

D i Z

Eastwood needs to sit his ass down in that chair and whittle something. Everyone's pretty much had their fill of this shit. John Voight can take a seat too. Backing a dude that talks so much shit about his daughter. Not that he hadn't been a real shit before this, but damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom