• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

18 miles took 1hr 15 mins fuck LA Traffic

But aint you getting in that asian chick you takin to the dodgers game.

It's not a sure thing but my friend did end his message about taking her around LA like this:

Di786qp.jpg

So what do you think that means?

Why did it take so long? You left after 3:30 didn't you?

OT hits again with "Are you a racist thread". Me being me will always read. I expect to be angry by the time I read the second page

EDIT: Pleasantly surprised with the thread and not surprised at some of people's results of the test.

OT hits again with "Are you a racist thread". Me being me will always read. I expect to be angry by the time I read the second page

EDIT: Pleasantly surprised with the thread and not surprised at some of people's results of the test.

I don't think the study amounts to much, since people are getting different results on multiple go throughs and you could easily train a racist to ace that thing after some practice.

I got a slight automatic preference for
African Americans

Kill Whitey

I dont work till 2200 so i will do my damndest to stick my head in.

cool.

akira28

The test was all over the news earlier this year I think. Might have even been last year. Basically the study found that...duh, most people in America had a white bias, and that it even affected many of the minorities who were tested. Of course it wasn't just an internet test, with the results left up to casual if not cheerful dismissal. The scientists said it gave evidence of an undeniable and pervasive background radiation of racism that is in everything. No idea how to fight it, or to change it, at this point we're just at the point of scientific verification. When he got around to explaining what it meant and how it affected things, that's when things get really dark. There's no way to tell when you're being affected by it, except to know that you are. That's...just some heavy, depressing shit.

Top Bottom