• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The creator of Earthworm Jim just misgendered a journalist on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Dude has been a verified shitbag hatemonger for longer than most people posting here have been alive, so i'm not particularly surprised.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Yea, this dude is clearly an asshole. And a well known one at that, based on the comments here.

WonderzL

Banned
Also his game is good but he can keep it. =) Starting today going to remind everyone who they are endorsing buying it

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
exactly.. he is going based on a twitter account, and the picture is of a male, hence the 'he'.
I like how we have a second tweet of the creator straight up doubling down on the fuckery yet you still thought you could play dumb. Good lord...

Velkyn

Quickest and most justified time to ban I've ever seen.

On topic: Why do some people in this hobby have so much fucking trouble wrapping their head around sex=/=gender?

There is all kinds of crazy shit in game stories, but a simple thing like "Maybe gender is a fluid concept and you should respect people's wishes" is somehow divisive?

Sephzilla

ORai8jb.gif

KaoteK

I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm not. Dude has been a raging arsehole for a long time now, he can fuck right off.

twitter is great because it shows you who's a garbage human. Trash people can't even just keep their bigotry bottled up, it's gotta spill out. And I'm an expert on trash humans!

Kinyou

What's weird is that the article actually praises earthworm Jim for the most part.

So it's not even like he had reason to feel provoked (not that this would excuse his attack either)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom