• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Meal made a map of supposedly the most hated thing to eat in every state

Berordn

This is a dumb article, particularly because it implies that anyone can hate a charcuterie board.

If such people exist, they are soulless and not worth mentioning.

This country is terrible. Asian fusion? Hummus? Balsamic vinegar? Chili peppers? Cilantro? Quinoa?

How the fuck is everyone ok with broccoli?! HOW??

SeanTSC

They're little plastic containers that have coffee grounds or tea stuff in them, and you put them in the machine for it to prepare it and fill a cup.

I think it's because washington has a lot of offices (where you would see one) but is well known for their craft coffee (this looking down on it).

I have lived in Washington (and NW Oregon) my entire life and I have literally never heard of these. What in the actual fuck.

Also hard eyeroll at Oregon hating Fast Food. My ass. Mine and the rest of the region's big fat ass.

What kind of fucked up asshole hates chai and dim sum?

main-qimg-3650d5de782e76681f55121956fe1eb8-c

Oh no, please don't feed me delicious meat-filled dumplings and tarts, and keep those perfectly soft buns to yourself -- I'm from Idaho.

Kenai

I've heard of most of the things on the list but never charcuterie. So I looked it up and I guess it's like salted/preserved meat? Pate ect?

I'm guessing Indiana hates it because it hasn't been premiered at the state fair as a fried item yet.

The fuck- what's with the Hot Cheetohs hate Colorado? Like- that was an absolute staple of my entire school life, from elementary to high school. AND I still see them all the time on Snapchat

wandering

Banned
I'm not that surprised Idahoans and North Dakotans would hate dim sum and tapas. Bunch of hicks scared of them foreigners' food.

Lol at keurig cups for Washington. Makes sense for both our environmental bent and our coffee culture.

shandy706

I don't even know what matcha tea is??

Never heard anyone in South Carolina even mention it. How do you not like eating something if you've never heard of it?

e_i

I don't even know what matcha tea is??

Never heard anyone in South Carolina even mention it. How do you not like eating something if you've never heard of it?

Green tea made from ground powdered tea laves. Matcha tea iced cream is green tea iced cream.

Sulik2

I can't even figure out what South Carolina hates and I've lived here for 9 years. Matcha Tea?

The real answer is unsweetened ice tea for this state.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
For once, Oklahoma did something right.

Fucking veggie burgers.

Hydrus

Who the fuck hates Chick Fil A?! I live in SoCal and everyone of them is constantly packed. I literealy have never heard anyone near me say they hate it. Chick Fil A and Inn-in-out are basically the most loved fastfood places where I live.

Sulik2

Who the fuck hates Chick Fil A?! I live in SoCal and everyone of them is constantly packed. I literealy have never heard anyone near me say they hate it. Chick Fil A and Inn-in-out are basically the most loved fastfood places where I live.

I dislike chikfila and in and out.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Can confirm my hate of Chik-fil-a as a Californian. Strictly ideological though.

It's fine but absurdly overrated so that it is inevitably disappointing. Like new Yorkers do with everything but especially their floppy damp facsimile of Neapolitan pizza.

Top Bottom