• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The First Berserker: Khazan - Gameplay Trailer | Xbox Partner Preview

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The First Berserker: Khazan is a hardcore Action-RPG based on the Dungeon & Fighter franchise, an ongoing franchise of 18 years with more than 850 Million users worldwide.

Never heard of the franchise before, but the game looks pretty slick.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
People keep calling this a Souls game. Why? I see combo strings, contextual finishers for regular enemies, and an overpowered Kratos type main character. What exactly makes it a "Souls" game.

Bartski

Gold Member
People keep calling this a Souls game. Why? I see combo strings, contextual finishers for regular enemies, and an overpowered Kratos type main character. What exactly makes it a "Souls" game.
they say its an ARPG in their Twitter header.

also,

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Agree that it looks more Darksiders than Dark Souls. Looks very cool, both design and combat wise but can they bump up the frame rate to at least 25? Trailer looked like a slideshow.

This one can actually be good, because ONGBAL actually vouched for it.

c0xe6t0.png

Another Korean soulslike, interesting.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Ho-lee shit, that action looks stunning. I remember being impressed by the reveal at TGS, but this seals the deal.

ungalo

I failed to see how it looks "incredible/amazing". The first trailer looked pretty good, this one is atrocious.

Kagrenac

Neo Member
Why everyone acting like seen a new shit? It plays nothing new, enviroment and characters not blending well.

Top Bottom