• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

netflixtcstw.png

hRMQKru.jpg

a6TUSgS.png

Can't wait for the new season. Also hoping arrow is good this time around. Last season flash blew it away in quality terms

Also any idea if those recaps will continue from tumblr or where ever they were great

Magwik

Banned
Man none of my thread titles got chosen
I though "Jay-Walking across the Multiverse" was clever
Hopefully my Arrow or Supergirl ones get picked
But anyways!
That new thread feel. It'll be great for the show to be back :D

Tuck

:O Its back! I completely forgot that this would be starting up soon.

First season was great, if a bit
(quite a bit)
cheesy at times.

I wait in anticipation to see what they did with the budget. If it got slashed like most other CW shows this might just turn out horrible unless they significantly up the writing.

Penguin

I wait in anticipation to see what they did with the budget. If it got slashed like most other CW shows this might just turn out horrible unless they significantly up the writing.

I'm sure it will get cut, no doubt about it.

We'll just see a lot of shots being recycled even more

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So S1 ends with Barry diving into the singularity, but S2 picks up several months later? Is this going to be some "while I was on the island" bullshit? "When I was in the black hole..."

S1 was reallyyyy good. It's great cause of its villain. Reverse Flash was great in S1. Deathstroke was great in S2 of Arrow. Kingpin was great in S1 of Daredevil.

Let's hope there's a really good villain for S2 of The Flash.

If this is set a few months after the singularity, I wonder if it's still set in the same timeline or an alternate timeline.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Oh shit, my thread title was picked!

Just for the record, I also enjoyed my other suggestion: The Flash S2 |OT| I'm Coming.

Super hyped for this one. I can't wait to see where they take the show.

Yeah, I love shows that feel like they can plausibly go anywhere and the Flash is one of those shows. So many possibilities and so many stories to tell here.

Super excited to see what happens with Harrison Wells this season.

guek

Banned
S1 was reallyyyy good. It's great cause of its villain. Reverse Flash was great in S1. Deathstroke was great in S2 of Arrow. Kingpin was great in S1 of Daredevil.

Let's hope there's a really good villain for S2 of The Flash.

That's what I'm most worried about. I think S1 got by on its charm and great design for the main villain. With him gone now, I'm not sure how they'll fill his place. I really hope they do Vandal Savage justice. CW didn't do the best job with Ras' Al Ghul...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom