• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda WW HD PICTURES Thread - take selfies sailing the Great Sea

kizmah

OYQC0Dj.jpg

p2LKj8O.jpg

SBebvst.jpg

ikY4NP5.jpg

dtdActc.jpg

EqNLvV3.jpg

JWlWMfJ.jpg

Neiteio

I'm posting this in the Wind Waker OT, the "selfies" thread, the WiiU browser thread, and the next-gen screenshot thread... because I pulled screens from all four.

A Flickr album compiling the best of Zelda screens on GAF

I apologize for the lack of attribution -- would've been exhausting cataloguing each piece -- but what we have here is a collection of nearly 200 shots (all 720p) from The Wind Waker HD, spanning three pages, making it a great way to appreciate the game's artistry. (I also included a 1080p screen capture of the "legend" at the end, as well as a piece of high-res promo art.)

I'm still adding to the album. If anyone wants to take the following shots in 720p, upload them to abload.de (to avoid compression), and PM me the links, I think they would add nicely to the collection:

• A clear, focused, nicely centered, first-person shot for each of the stained glass portraits of the sages in the room with the Master Sword under Hyrule Castle
  • Full-color shots of Jalhalla (Earth Temple boss) and Molgera (Wind Temple boss)
  • Shots of the various forms of Puppet Ganon
Also feel free to peruse the other sets I assembled. Like TWWHD, the Tropical Freeze album consists of shots by GAF (and me!). The albums for BioShock Infinite, Dark Souls, Sleeping Dogs and Sonic Generations are 100% me.

All beautiful games. If anyone wants to contribute Wind Waker HD shots, feel free to PM me. :)

Top Bottom