• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order 1886: Official spoiler thread for all black bars

KC Denton

So, to go back to KC dentons unlikely scenario:

Why haven't half breeds managed to separate themselves from humans geographically? Shouldn't there have been a safe haven naturally where all the half breeds are? After thousands of years living alongside humans, one of the species would've gone extinct.

If the Half Breeds are a Britain-only phenomenon I'd imagine most would be using their transformation abilities to stay hidden in plain sight, not drawing attention to themselves and continuing to live (mostly) peaceful lives. As far as I can tell, the Order has not developed technologies to detect and hunt them down, instead focusing on being able to defend against and kill actively hostile Half Breeds.

If Half Breeds were a global occurrence, other cultures, such as Native American tribes, might have been more tolerant of their existence or Half Breeds would eke out a living in conditions too extreme for normal humans that they could tolerate, such as parts of Siberia.

I have a feeling half breeds exist all over the world in this game.
Vampires
and werewolves being the most common and domineering of them all.

Facism

Looks nice, but had to roll my eyes at the
"MASH TRIANGLE TO GRAB KEY" nonsense. Just fucking grab it without the patronising button-mashing bullshit.

-Cwalat-

If the Half Breeds are a Britain-only phenomenon I'd imagine most would be using their transformation abilities to stay hidden in plain sight, not drawing attention to themselves and continuing to live (mostly) peaceful lives. As far as I can tell, the Order has not developed technologies to detect and hunt them down, instead focusing on being able to defend against and kill actively hostile Half Breeds.

If Half Breeds were a global occurrence, other cultures, such as Native American tribes, might have been more tolerant of their existence or Half Breeds would eke out a living in conditions too extreme for normal humans that they could tolerate, such as parts of Siberia.

I think it'd be impossible for them not to spread outside Britain. Hopefully this will lead to sequels where the Order is forced to combat outside of Britain?

I think it'd be impossible for them not to spread outside Britain. Hopefully this will lead to sequels where the Order is forced to combat outside of Britain?

I thought that the whole idea of half breeds was that they were a different form of evolution. No way that is strictly limited to the UK.

Nuke Soda

Oh boy some more Order gameplay.....videos removed by user. Oh well, I will be surprised on the 20th if I get it then (hopefully, not pre-ordering because of reasons).

Mifune

Mehmber
Haha damn that was fast!

What did they show??

What do you think you saw? (spoiler tag it)

Somebody tell me I'm wrong, please. Only caught like ten seconds but
was that dude playing as a Lycan or just a very injured Galahad? Lots of heavy breathing and weird movement.

Sorry if I get anyone's hopes up with this but that shit looked strange. I'm sure I'm way way wrong.

Somebody tell me I'm wrong, please. Only caught like ten seconds but
was that dude playing as a Lycan or just a very injured Galahad? Lots of heavy breathing and weird movement.

Sorry if I get anyone's hopes up with this but that shit looked strange. I'm sure I'm way way wrong.

fPhbc5U.gif

Betty

Banned
It could just be the opening which has
a very dishevelled looking Galahad limping in a white tunic.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Galahad is a
vampire
, confirmed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdPEs62YkyY

:p

Chances
of being a bug 50/50.

So the "black water" might be simply some type of high quality blood since the Order refrain from drinking normal blood that makes them behave like beasts or turn into beast and resort to predation......perhaps

Vamp medicine. In the end, the Vamp-Lycan rivalry is as old as it comes but this twist is actually nice.

I don't know. Seems like people had this 2 weeks early. But I'm new here so I could be wrong. Wish I had a mom and pop store nearby that broke street dates. :(

Top Bottom