• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The R-Rated Rebel Moon Part 1 has a new subtitle

ManaByte

Gold Member

The first part of Zack Snyder's sci-fi saga appeared on the Film Ratings website, with an alternative title of Rebel Moon - Chapter One: Chalice of Blood for the director's cut. It is also rated R for "brutal, bloody violence and gore, sexual content, graphic nudity and language," as opposed to the PG-13 rating of the original release.

Cosmo Kramer No GIF

jason10mm

Gold Member
It was hardly worth watching the first time. Senseless blood and gore will not change that.
Says you!

I'm gonna watch it, though I'm struggling to think where graphic nudity comes into play, probably just degenerates in the background of one of the urban scenes or something. 50/50 its just flappy wang though, not my cuppa. I wonder how much longer its gonna be as well.

Hugare

Dude has an ego

He fixed Justice League, I'll admit. But that movie had bones to support it.

This one? Nothing is salvageable. It's trash from top to bottom, and he had full control from day one.

I honestly dont think that companies will keep giving Snyder big budgets after this trilogy. It's that bad.

Top Bottom