• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thinking about losing my virginity. Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You went from abstaining for religious purposes to gay premarital sex in a week? That's a quick denunciation of your Christian faith.

Lol In for a penny in for a "pound." I like it from 0 to 10 in a week. Op don't rush into a serious relationship. You didnt get to try vagina! I am somewhat envious of those that are attracted to both sexes but then again doubling the number of people i think about sleeping with sounds exhausting.

The Lamp

Shit, man. You decided you wanted to lose your virginity, and did it within a week? I've been trying to lose mine for like 15 years with no luck.

Maybe I should try being gay.

Grindr is a marvel of modern society. If your only objective is to get laid, it can happen within hours. If you want to find gay love or dates or what have you, that can also be accomplished within days or hours.

I wasn't even looking for anything on my work trip. I don't have a profile picture or name on my Grindr profile and this guy messaged ME while I was getting ready for bed and work the next morning, and he turned out to be a cute wonderful person so I can't even explain the luck I've had that Grindr provides lol.

You went from abstaining for religious purposes to gay premarital sex in a week? That's a quick denunciation of your Christian faith.

Not exactly. Like I said, I've had conversations and discussion about my religion, and it's different than traditional southern evangelical doctrine, but that's okay. I take responsibility for what happened yet am secure in what I believe right now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Not exactly. Like I said, I've had conversations and discussion about my religion, and it's different than traditional southern evangelical doctrine, but that's okay. I take responsibility for what happened yet am secure in what I believe right now.

This is a great healthy attitude to have, seriously. I knew a couple of guys in their 20s that had a real hard time trying to reconcile their attraction with concerns about family or faith, and they were miserable until they finally made the decision to come out. If you are a person of faith, then your choices are between you and God, it concerns nobody else.

Soriku

what does actually count as losing your virginity when it comes to male to male sex?

Stick it in the hole. Anal.

Grindr is a marvel of modern society. If your only objective is to get laid, it can happen within hours. If you want to find gay love or dates or what have you, that can also be accomplished within days or hours.

I wasn't even looking for anything on my work trip. I don't have a profile picture or name on my Grindr profile and this guy messaged ME while I was getting ready for bed and work the next morning, and he turned out to be a cute wonderful person so I can't even explain the luck I've had that Grindr provides lol.

Not gonna lie, it must be quite interesting to be bi. If it doesn't work out with this guy, are you curious to know what having sex with a girl is like or, do you think you'll just continue sticking to guys (not pushing you either way, just genuinely curious)?

Rich!

I never even thought about losing my virginity, it just happened, when I was 16, in a field, with this goth chick who offered it in exchange for £2.

Wasn't that the same experience for everyone else?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I never even thought about losing my virginity, it just happened, when I was 16, in a field, with this goth chick who offered it in exchange for £2.

No.

I paid £1, you got ripped off man. Track her down and ask for a refund.

Monocle

Yeah Grindr can be amazing.

Smokey

Just go for it, thinking too much about it can actually kill the whole vibe. I try to ask my partner straight up if they have anything, before ever having sex. However since I'm a heterosexual male, I don't know how valid my advice would be. I don't have any evidence, but I've always been inclined to believe that men are more willing to lie about having a STD they know about in order to have sex than women. For the record, I've had unprotected sex with women from one night stands, casual hook ups, friends with benefits, dating, relationships, and the worse thing I've caught was Chlamydia and a yeast infection, and only one pregnancy scare.

Bruh

The Lamp

Stick it in the hole. Anal.

Not gonna lie, it must be quite interesting to be bi. If it doesn't work out with this guy, are you curious to know what having sex with a girl is like or, do you think you'll just continue sticking to guys (not pushing you either way, just genuinely curious)?

I am definitely interested in vagina, especially since I assume it may be naturally looser than anus and might feel better for me for that reason, but I plan to be faithful to a long term relationship so if things work out with this guy I won't go looking for pussy lol

The thing about being bi is there being double the distractions. I like the firm, large strength of a man but the soft, sweet curves of a woman. Both can be incredibly hot to me.

Saganator

Heh, they seem to have a much easier time getting hook ups.

Men are mad horny.

Not my best moment but once I posted a Craigslist add hoping to find an NSA blowjob or sex, I did not get a single message from a lady, but I did get flooded with gay/bi dudes wanting my dick. Apparently it's a nice looking dick because some of them were trying pretty hard to get it. It was flattering, and a kinda tempting, but it ultimately left me feeling pretty dirty and gross.

Sometimes I think about that and get jealous of gay dudes being able to find action so easily.

So a random dude on Grindr? From the guy who just posted about his intense fear of getting an STD...dude there's a decent chance you just got one.

Another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

The Lamp

So a random dude on Grindr? From the guy who just posted about his intense fear of getting an STD...dude there's a decent chance you just got one.

Very low risk. I used a condom and took multiple showers throughout the night. Maybe I got a skin-transferred STD but I doubt it. I'm getting checked anyway

Rich!
GAF's Favorite Seinfeld Character
(Yesterday, 03:19 PM)

The Lamp

Ironically I've still never even felt boobs before. Maybe as a bisexual I have two V cards and I still have the straight one left lol. I want to make love to a woman some day but eh, a guy was pretty nice too. ;)

ah, the ultimate cure.

I just mean some sources I've read say that washing your genitals with gentle soap and water and urinating after sex can help prevent an infection such as a UTI or other bacterial infection. It's not always effective but I'm just saying I did it anyway.

Seems weird to suck a dick or get a BJ and then claim you've never had sex with a guy.

Classifying sex solely as penetration is arbitrary IMO.

The partner I had last year where we gave each other hand jobs did not include BJs or any oral...hell we didn't even take off all our clothes....we just kissed and had hand jobs...and that's why for me I considered myself still a virgin.

Nice OP!, congrats, I just lost my virginity about wednesday myself

Oooo, details plz?

Soriku

Seems weird to suck a dick or get a BJ and then claim you've never had sex with a guy.

Classifying sex solely as penetration is arbitrary IMO.

I guess, but it seems most people view losing virginity as intercourse (vagina, anal...well except for those few Christian girls and people along those lines who think anal doesn't "count").

The Lamp

Soooo, to update, this guy and I are really really into each other. We can't stop thinking about each other. We are willing to try a long distance relationship and I will try to visit him again next month. We are currently being exclusive to each other trying to figure out if we're going to officially be boyfriends :)

Lol even if this relationship fails next week, this was rather successful for a random hook up.

I've never had a serious relationship before so I'm kind of stunned things are going this well. Who says you can't find love on Grindr?

Also, I got tested for STDs today including rapid HIV and everything came back negative. He's getting tested again next month and he expects it will also be that way.

I know this isn't my blog but I just wanted to share encouragement. You too can find love/a partner and get a good sexing! It may happen when you least expect it, even at 25 or beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom