• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This New Chinese Mobile Game Kinda Looks Like Persona

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Come on, they weren't even TRYING to be subtle about copying Akihiko.

_Ryo_

Mobile-Persona-Rip-off-2.jpg

Sojiro, Haru, MC, Ryuji, Mitsuru, Makoto, Akihiko, Goro.... It's SO fucking blatant.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Mobile-Persona-Rip-off-2.jpg

Sojiro, Haru, MC, Ryuji, Mitsuru, Makoto, Goro.... It's SO fucking blatant.
LMAO What the FUCK is this shite?

Also, Great Value Akihiko there looks so fucking derpish without his goatee and with that stupid shit-eating grin.

kewlmyc

Was gonna say I see the resemblance in the first image, but holy shit at the second image and one Ryo posted. Chinese mobile market gonna Chinese mobile market I guess.

They took all the characters of Persona and made them fight each other... even Sojiro is there xD

If Atlus does that I'd throw my money at them (again).

Super blatant. For those saying it's just generic anime designs can you share some examples of characters that aren't from Persona that look more similar?

Apathy

Classic China don't care. So stupid crap like this gets a free pass there but if the reversed happened they'd totally go and sue

koutoru

The obvious thing to do now would be for Atlus to rip off this game's idea for the eventual P5 spin off game.

Only they would probably make a better version of this.

Top Bottom