• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Timdog, the legendary elder xbot console war general veteran has switched to Playstation

nosoynadie22

Gold Member

"Here’s what Xbox and their leadership won’t tell you.

More studios will he shuttered. If it’s not AAA with a known IP or IP that you can leverage you are out, from this moment forward. Games like SOD and others might never see the light of day. No more risks or creative games

They are going third party, asap, look for this to be really pushed in 2025 and further on.

The days of them communicating with fans are over. They are a shell of what they were in Xbox one era.

Hardware is essentially dead. R&D will be very little for a niche product. Ps6 will take most of all of Xbox share

They have no one else to blame but themselves."

Last edited:

Durin

Neo Member
Will never understand console warriors still existing in the modern day. I get liking the idea of a console itself as a set-top box in the living room to play games on, but fanboying/stanning for a particular one at this point is pointless to me.

All 3 now use slightly customized x86 parts, exclusives are fading away as a concept (Nintendo somewhat an exception), and the vast bulk of their libraries are the same multi-plat games you can play anywhere else with increasing amounts of cross-multiplayer support.

bender

What time is it?
Sony is my juliet. There is no future without either of us
assofcanwhooping.png

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

More studios will he shuttered. If it’s not AAA with a known IP or IP that you can leverage you are out, from this moment forward. Games like SOD and others might never see the light of day. No more risks or creative games

They are going third party, asap, look for this to be really pushed in 2025 and further on.

The days of them communicating with fans are over. They are a shell of what they were in Xbox one era.

Hardware is essentially dead. R&D will be very little for a niche product. Ps6 will take most of all of Xbox share

Thought I'd never say this but...................

I agree with TimDog!

FewRope

This is like the end of WW2

Astray

Timdog going Sony fan has been the most entertaining gaming arc of 2023-2024 tbh.

The salt in his mentions has been great to behold tbh.

Klayzer

The mid gen realisation that it was all for nothing by Xbox fans is an endlessly hilarious cycle. Happens every generation. Can't wait for them to be back in full force at the start of next gen convinced this time it will be different
Lol. There were some major chest beating at the start of this gen.

This is all a act, right? A online character/persona? It must be!
I refuse to believe that a grown up man can act like this. It's a quite funny online-gag satire, but if it was real.. well, it would so sad. I would feel genuine sorry for the person and be a little worried for his mental health.
Let's just say he has the mental capacity of a retarded 11 year old. And I'm not even exaggarating......

The video where he tellss his wife that Xbox cheated on him is the ultimate proof that he, in fact, is a TOTAL IMBECILE.

Klayzer

The mid gen realisation that it was all for nothing by Xbox fans is an endlessly hilarious cycle. Happens every generation. Can't wait for them to be back in full force at the start of next gen convinced this time it will be different
Lol. There were some major chest beating at the start of this gen
Oops, repost

Last edited:
Except this time their "team" is going 3rd party...things won't ever be like they were before lmao.

Xbox attracts the saddest bunch of guys around for some reason. I just read that pitiful Jez Corden article and I think he gives Timdog a good challenge for 'person that based their whole life around a megacorp toy box' award.
At least Jez makes a living out of the grift. Timdog spending his own money to be a cheerleader for a megacorp is a special kind of crazy.

Kokoloko85

Lol, either this is a new strategy or the Xbox shill funds really stopped last week sometime.

When guys like Destin, Timdog and Yongyea all make anti xbox videos then MS must have cut them off

There is nothing legendary about a mentally ill console warrior.
I'll never understand how these people grow such large followings myself.

I've just read some of the comments on his tweets by the faithful... :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The pitiful depths that these grown men trawl points to some degree of mental illness in a lot of his followers too.

Kssio_Aug

Look at that... The guy talking about PS5 as if he never ever touched a Playstation in his entire life, and as if he is a 12yo kid that just got a PS5 for his birthday.

So that can only mean two things:

1. He is faking his whole reaction for the clicks (the most likely).

2. Or he is mentally ill. And I don't believe this is the case because he is clearly getting the attention he wants with this whole thing.

star wars fanboy GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

begotten

I had a look at his PSN profile just then.

He's not even playing on PS5.

No trophies and less than 1 hour on Horizon, so he launched it for a tweet? Ghost another he's barely touched but tweeted about.

Maybe this is this normal for Xbox/GP users? Play games for 10 minutes then bust out the phone to spend the rest of the day on Twitter.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I had a look at his PSN profile just then.

He's not even playing on PS5.

No trophies and less than 1 hour on Horizon, so he launched it for a tweet? Ghost another he's barely touched but tweeted about.

Maybe this is this normal for Xbox/GP users? Play games for 10 minutes then bust out the phone to spend the rest of the day on Twitter.

He's not an Xbox/GP user anymore, he's "all in" on the PS ecosystem.

Though losing interest in Horizon after an hour is something I kinda get.

Last edited:

Skifi28

He's certainly invested in buying, but I don't know about actually gaming. Did he play games on Xbox or just stalking people and tweeting about it ?

Last edited:

begotten

It's all for attention. He gets his dopamine from Twitter notifications and checking his engagement numbers every 5 minutes, not video games.

His account says it all.

Last edited:
He's certainly invested in buying, but I don't know about actually gaming. Did he play games on Xbox or just stalking people and tweeting about it ?
I have no idea. The only place I ever hear about him is on here. No one cares who this guy is. If you're going to really make me ruin my joke, no he doesn't represent all PS players. He didn't represent Xbox players either.

Look at that... The guy talking about PS5 as if he never ever touched a Playstation in his entire life, and as if he is a 12yo kid that just got a PS5 for his birthday.

So that can only mean two things:

1. He is faking his whole reaction for the clicks (the most likely).

2. Or he is mentally ill. And I don't believe this is the case because he is clearly getting the attention he wants with this whole thing.

star wars fanboy GIF by Saturday Night Live
He is mentally ill. And I'm not saying this because I think he's an asshole. You can see it in the way he writes, you can hear it in the way he talks.

He's a simpleton with VERY pre-pubescent traits. I do really think he's retarded to a certain level. Or at least mentally not an adult.

Last edited:
He is mentally ill. And I'm not saying this because I think he's an asshole. You can see it in the way he writes, you can hear it in the way he talks.

He's a simpleton with VERY pre-pubescent traits. I do really think he's retarded to a certain level. Or at least mentally not an adult.
Just his social media life is weird, really. I've played games with him in party chat and had a few drinks with him in real life. The dude is pretty normal, and really nice outside of the crazy fanboy persona.

Top Bottom