• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall Beta not open: Invite waves & codes required, staggered to avoid implosion

Well, it won't let me sign in for Origin. Fuck this fucking thing... good job EA, fucking dip shits.

It brings up the window to login with Origin, and it just disappears almost right after it opens.

The Cowboy

Can anyone ask Vince on twitter why the site will technically allow us to register twice with the same e-mail? I just don't feel quite secure yet.

Yeah I'm wondering this to, it does allow you to redo the beta application multiple times while signed into your account.

TriGen

Signed up at 8:10 EST. Fingers crossed. My brother applied too. I have great memories of the two of us playing the CoD4 beta together hopefully history repeats itself.

http://www.titanfall.com/betainfo

FAQ

How do I get access to the closed Beta?

You can apply for access to the Titanfall closed Beta at our official registration page. Registration ends on Friday Feb 14th at 4pmPST. Head to www.titanfall.com/beta/ to register.
What platforms are supported in the Titanfall closed Beta?

The Titanfall closed Beta will be available for the PC via Origin and Xbox One.
What countries will the Titanfall closed Beta be supporting?

The Titanfall closed Beta will accept application from gamers around the world, but the actual gameplay will only offer English text and audio.
Do I get a key if I pre-ordered Titanfall?

No preorder is necessary to access the beta.
Is this representative of the final game code?

The Titanfall beta is not final code and represents a small slice of the game’s content. Testing the game before release helps us create a better final product for our fans.
Will there be an Xbox 360 Beta?

There are no plans for a Titanfall Xbox 360 beta at this time.
Can I play the Beta on multiple accounts on my Xbox One?

Yes, if the closed Beta is installed on your system, all accounts should have access.

Mononoke

Banned
Respawn ‏@Respawn 2m

Okay, sign ups are live (and ahead of schedule!). Go to http://www.titanfall.com/beta to register. We look forward to playing with you soon!

Nice, so I guess we are good to go? Still strange we can keep signing up. But whatever.

So technically I said 8 est and that's when the site when good so do I win titanfall?

Sorry, I already awarded a winner. Blame Vince for getting his time wrong. :(

RoKKeR

Well not to be that guy but I ended up applying again with the email linked to my XBL gamer tag, not my Origin email. (two different emails)

Knowing me they'll probably say "hey this guy is code spamming!" and not give me one. Not a fan of the system in place for this.

E92 M3

Prepare for mixed messages.

I hope not

Respawn ‏@Respawn 2m

Okay, sign ups are live (and ahead of schedule!). Go to http://www.titanfall.com/beta to register. We look forward to playing with you soon!

IF the applications aren't going through then somebody royally fucked up, as DKo5 is saying it's open.

Okay, at least we didn't jump the gun. Now, we just need to know if it's supposed to not send confirm e-mail or be so "easy" with the e-mails.

HariKari

Okay, at least we didn't jump the gun. Now, we just need to know if it's supposed to not send confirm e-mail or be so "easy" with the e-mails.

I think they want to avoid people thinking they got in by sending confirmations. It still should flag your account and say "congrats, you signed up" though.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
what happens if i registered with my account first then i used my friends, does that mean hes gonna get the code :( and not me, but then i tried it again with my email now im scared :/

E92 M3

I will have so much nerd rage when people start getting in and I'm still empty handed lol

I think they want to avoid people thinking they got in by sending confirmations. It still should flag your account and say "congrats, you signed up" though.

Yes, I at least want to see that my e-mail is recognized. Right now it feels very flaky.

xkramz

done ,, now what ?

bbr.gif

kaskade

Ended up getting in with my origin account through my phone. Took some time but at least I got in relatively early. I hope to get in to at least know how it runs on my PC.

Top Bottom