• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top Spin, Amped 2, PGR 2 = $5 (For Directv NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers only)

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Thanks Wario, as a Sunday Ticket subscriber and Xbox owner good fortune has smiled on me. Even better than that deal is the link to the DirecTV "Eli Experience."

"What's the life of an NFL rookie QB like? Let the league’s #1 draft pick, Eli Manning, tell you. Follow along in his monthly online journal as he puts you right in the middle of the Giants' huddle."

I will indeed follow along. There's also a press release about how Peyton, Eli, and Archie will film an infomercial illustrating the Sunday Ticket features. Not only do they have the greatest service in the history of mankind *Sunday Ticket* they use the greatest QB family in history to promote it. It's stunning marketing genius.

B'z-chan

Banned
I'll give who ever can get me a TopSpin and Amped 2 10 bucks for there troubles. I think i'm gonna need to get Direct TV for sunday ticket this year. Football is looking up this year.

Top Bottom