• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump says 'tough phone calls' needed because 'world is in trouble'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokterian

'fix things'

Sorry i only see destroying things in just 10 days on what other people have worked decades on to function as it is...

Ensirius

Sometimes I believe Trump is like one oferta those acting tough guys who says everything he thinks will make him look tough and Macho when in reality he is none of that.

C.Mongler

Let's see, so far he's pissed off Australia, pissed off and threatened to invade Mexico, made some veiled threat to start a war with Iran, and China also seems to be gearing up for a potential war with the US as well. Yeah Donnie, you're really straightening things out there.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Yes, because when my kids need help fixing a problem, yelling at them and being a complete jerk works wonders.

Oh wait--it doesn't.

TIZ5XB9.png

Well he kept saying "I, alone, can fix it".

The rest of the world should just sit back and be like 'do your thing Donny' and then watch him fail. Tremendously.

Breads

Banned
Freedom of religion is threatened because you're threatening it.

And you haven't fixed shit, dipshit. The only thing you're good for is taking advantage of the blissful ignorance and complacency of the most privileged people in human history - convincing them they both threatened and oppressed and that you will save them, when none of these things are/ were true.

Trump, you're the bratty rich kid at school all the other kids talk smack about before humoring your small frail personality when you finally show up. The world is laughing at you, and any trouble it's in is because of you.

This dumbass speaks like a 7 year old.

Yeah but that means I can relate to him, and trust him, and worship him, and can be sure he has my best interests in mind, and will kick out all the bad peoples, and make all the moneys, and bring back all the works, and buy me dah cakes. Dernald Troomp is for make good president, comrade.

Typical authoritarianism. The country is in dire shape. The world is in trouble and only they can fix it.

Meanwhile him and Bannon are slowly destroying everything.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Yeah but that means I can relate to him, and trust him, and worship him, and can be sure he has my best interests in mind, and will kick out all the bad peoples, and make all the moneys, and bring back all the works, and buy me dah cakes. Dernald Troomp is for make good president, comrade.
The sad thing is that even a Russian dude who barely knows English talks more eloquently than that.

commedieu

Banned
"Believe me, when you hear about the tough phone calls I'm having - don't worry about it. Just don't worry about it," he said.

Dude. Bro.. don't even worry about that noise if you hear it. Seriously don't even bother. I've got this shit, lol, okay?

This is the president of the United states speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom