• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Supporter Asscued of Assault at Rally: Trump said to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheContact

So....Trumps pretending that he never said that he would cover legal fees for assault, and left this shithead to swing in the wind then?

He would have said anything to win the election. And he did. Now he does not give a fuck about his supporters

I love that Trump just actively embraces every braindead critique people have of whoever the president is.

Acting above the law? Check.

Blowing off work to go golfing every weekend? Check.

Engaging in pointless wars and saber rattling? Check.

Whenever he criticized Obama for wasn't out of principle, he was just mad that he didn't get to do these things. He just thought they were perks of the job.

diaspora

He would have said anything to win the election. And he did. Now he does not give a fuck about his supporters

I voted to release millions of hornets, and I already regret it
Initially, I didn’t really want to choose between unleashing endless legions of angry stinging hornets and not unleashing them. Frankly, I wasn’t particularly excited about either option. But not releasing the hornets just felt like asking for more of the same, you know?

geomon

Ah the good 'ol Nixon defense

richard-nixon-im-telling-you-im-telling-you-if-the-president-does-it-that-means-that-its-not-illegal.jpg

I'm still stunned by the fact that we have a president who was sued for defrauding people and no one made a big deal about it.

Diablos

I cannot believe this sack of shit is now our President. Darkest timeline etc.
He cannot get away with this

He not only incited violence but doubled down by saying he'd pay the legal fees of anyone who would find themselves in trouble for listening to him. This is not complicated. Trump knew he was putting people in danger when he said that and did not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom