• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter has found the worst webcomic

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did this thread about the worst comics become the thread for the best comics?

Fake edit: I want to read the dirk comic chronologically but the website is a disaster. Anyone have a list of links?

People who haven't read Tails Gets Trolled, I recommend the YouTube read version. It was never finished, but the voices are great.

WedgeX

Banned
the only poignant comic of ER

0034a.png

0034b.png

0034c.png

0034d.png

0034e.png

0034f.png

0034g.png

0034h.png

0034i.png

0034j.png

0034k.png

0034l.png

Why is Agent Mulder so happy with racism?

nullset2

Your mother has paranoid delusions?

Growing up, she'd keep saying a "group of people" was out to get her (and her only) because of her Christian persuasions even though she did nothing and talked to no-one in her congregation. She'd say that small, daily life grievances and people walking on the street were the work of this "persecution". This happens at every single place she moves to, goes to, hangs out in or works at, and tries to convince me at every possible turn that every grievance that happens to me is also a product of this "persecution" against her because I'm her descendant. It's terrible to live with a person like that --and she's done it for the last 15 years easily.

Somehow it's not incapacitating for her and she can still take care of herself but she hasn't held a job becuase of this. It's incredibly sad --and even more because in her mind she's self-righteous to the point that she demands privilege because she's a Christian and says she should be a "queen" because she's a "daughter of god", to the point she should get free money and housing from her family.

Unrelated, but the BEST web comic on the internet is OGLAF. I would post a strip to prove my point but it seems that I cannot find one that is SFW.

Edit: I'm a filthy liar; I never even checked to see if there were SFW strips - I just assumed. UNTIL I FOUND ONE.

banthram.jpg

BreakAtmo

Unrelated, but the BEST web comic on the internet is OGLAF. I would post a strip to prove my point but it seems that I cannot find one that is SFW.

Edit: I'm a filthy liar; I never even checked to see if there were SFW strips - I just assumed. UNTIL I FOUND ONE.

banthram.jpg

There's another. The last panel kills me.

labyrinth.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom