• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 Press Conference Thread 2016 I #UbiE3

Ubisoft

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hikami

Best conference so far. I was only interested in like 3 of the games but they managed to keep me entertained. Aisha was great.

shandy706

For Honor looked like a new form of Ryse. Made me think that instantly when gameplay hit. Heck, the gameplay landing scene even looked similar to Ryse's ship landing chapter/level.

Nintendo is going to win E3.

😵

Thought For Honor looked cool.

Wish I could see Sony live but I need to sleep. Excited to wake up. See the Sony conference and finally see some Zelda gameplay.

Bravo, Ubisoft, bravo. Great show from start to finish. South Park, For Honor, Watch_Dogs 2 & Steep definite highlights.

Apart from the slightly overlong interview about the AC movie, there wasn't really any downtime.

South Park, For Honor, Watch_Dogs, and Steep all looked really cool, especially Steep. It's worth it for those three games 7/10 for me. Went on a little too long though.

For me personally I thought this was the best show yet (didn't watch Bethesda). Some cools games and I have a lot of respect for ubi since they take risks.

Also south Park was amazing, looks so fun.

KingBroly

Banned
I'd say...MS's was better. Ubi's was like generic game after generic game besides South Park.

Steep I'm not sold on yet. I need a Crash Mode for it, honestly.

6/10

theecakee

Damn that was WWWAAYYYY too long.

I think most the games were interesting though. Steep looks really cool, a new ski/snowboard game is something I've wanted for a while.

Gurish

So overall it was OK, better than EA by far, and better than Bethesda, if not for Scorpio it would be better than MS's as well, so maybe they are tied but overall a pretty weak E3.

Sony please save E3!

d00d3n

8/10

Less family crap than usual. Good demos, although some of the coop stuff looks very "best case scenario"-ish and I worry how that would play with my small circle of friends (that generally don't play ubi stuff). South Park demo was fun. Watch Dogs 2 looked great. For Honor looked surprisingly good. I will probably buy the closer game, Steep, although it is not REALLY my thing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just to confirm, sony is in 3 hours correct?

Wow, Aisha was actually pretty tolerable for the most part this conference. That's a far cry from last year when I found her so insufferably cringeworthy that I had to mute the stream about twenty different times. She definitely toned it down a few notches this time and it paid off.

Decent conference I thought. Not great by any means, but I'd rate it the best of this E3 so far. Which admittedly isn't saying a lot.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Much to my surprise, Ubi was pretty damn good for such a marathon show. Aisha was great as always, but for once I didn't feel she was propping up a fairly dull and rote collection of games.

Best show so far.

Biltmore

Banned
Absolute garbage showing. Wish Ubisoft would close its doors so they stop releasing crap to people.

Finish watching the stream, thinking they showed a lot of great stuff. See posts like this.

Yep, I'm on NeoGAF.

Also, Aisha Tyler was great, and Ubisoft is filled to the brim with very short men.

Pandy

It was pretty good, with lots of actual gameplay shown, but as a presentation the pace suffered a bit for having such long segments for each game.

People will complain, but I got to see actual games, several of which I want to buy. So I'm happy.

Top Bottom