• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Gaf: Ebay 20% off everything until 10pm

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Picked up a brand new Xbone + second controller + Battlefield Hardline (never played it and wanted to pick it up) for £240. Sweet.

chunk3rvd

I got a years plus for sub-30. One of the 2 main sellers bumped his price up to £99.99 shortly after the code went live as he must have been getting flooded with orders!

Wish they'd have given us a bit more heads up on this one to be honest. I resist the urge to impulse buy. I probably could have found a laptop but I'm not going to buy something on only two hours research.

Just bought some Xbox Live gift cards from the Argos ebay storefront (enough to cover Halo next week) and it did indeed work. Where some people might be getting confused is that the activity on your Paypal summary shows as if you paid the full amount, but if you go into the invoice it shows the amount that was paid by the code deduction (and quotes the code), plus the difference made up by whatever your primary funding source was (pp balance, bank account, etc).

Thanks OP.

yatesl

Not gaming related, but you can get an LG G4 phone for about £230.

Considering I spent £350 on one last month, it's a bit of a kicker.

Wondering if I should buy Fallout 4 for PC off ShopTo/ some outlet on eBay with this 20% off or just buy it on Steam/ find a code online somewhere..

XaosWolf

I picked up a 1TB bone to complete my console set. I guess I can at least enjoy Tomb Raider?

Wait, my PayPal notification still says I paid full price, but me order details say that there is a £50 voucher used. When is the discount deducted?

I picked up a 1TB bone to complete my console set. I guess I can at least enjoy Tomb Raider?

Wait, my PayPal notification still says I paid full price, but me order details say that there is a £50 voucher used. When is the discount deducted?

Your right, so does my shirt + candy, wtf. Paypal shows full price on the website.

Hmmm do we think that Black Friday/Cyber Monday will have better deals on the PS4??
The problem with this is that the item numbers will be limited and it'll be hard to get it due to the amount of people trying to buy. Today's deal is open to everyone and you have just 20 minutes left.

20 MINUTES LEFT!

Zafir

Your right, so does my shirt + candy, wtf. Paypal shows full price on the website.

Same, urgh.

Edit: Actually if you view the transaction on the classic site, it didn't charge the full price. It's just the new way of viewing transactions doesn't list discounts. x.x

Decider

Are all of ShopTo's solus 500GB PS4's CECH-1216 as pictured, or are we likely to get a bait and switch for old CECH-1xxx stock? I don't want to endure their post-sales customer service.

Wichu

Anyone complaining about PayPal charging them full price, check your transaction details. Here's how mine came up:

Oct 22 eBay - [seller name] -£250.00

Paid with
£50.00 QCPUKQ4 Flash Coupon CUKFLASH #CUKFLASH
£200.00 [bank account]

Although the overview shows -£250.00, only £200.00 of that came out of my bank account.

Zafir

Anyone complaining about PayPal charging them full price, check your transaction details. Here's how mine came up:

£50.00 QCPUKQ4 Flash Coupon CUKFLASH #CUKFLASH
£200.00 [bank account]

Although the overview shows -£250.00, only £200.00 of that came out of my bank account.

For some reason it only shows the discount if I looked at the transaction on the classic website. Paypals shitty new website I guess.

Yeah, I just saw this by digging about through Paypal. Phew! Thought I got fucked over then.

NeonDelta

Went with a PlayStation plus subscription for £30 as mine is up for renewal soon, didn't want to rush into spending big just for the hell of it

XaosWolf

Same, urgh.

Edit: Actually if you view the transaction on the classic site, it didn't charge the full price. It's just the new way of viewing transactions doesn't list discounts. x.x

Yeah just seen it. (Mobile PayPal site sucks)

It shows as full price because PayPal put up the discount amount and sent it along with your money.

So as far as your Summary knows, the PayPal transaction was the full price.

Of course if the full price leaves your bank account then we'll all go nuts together.

Picked up Sunset Overdrive too, though the voucher didn't work. I can deal with that since its like £20 new.

Top Bottom