• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Gaf: Ebay 20% off everything until 10pm

jonno394

Was gonna bite but was gutted I missed the xbox one with gears of war for 240 (before discount) earlier on, seeing as I've been watching that for ages. EBay have nicely given me a 10% voucher for electrical anyway so hopefully that deal goes up again soon and I'll use it in that.

bishbosh

Banned
I was going to wait until Xmas to pick up a ps4 but managed get it for £164 through work (don't ask) I had to bite at that price

octopiggy

Well that was an intense hour of ebay trawling! Finally pulled the trigger on 3 games I've had my eye on for ages, an eshop voucher and a couple of Christmas presents. That PS4 was seriously tempting but I just couldn't justify it.

Has this happened before? I've never heard of it happening.

Decider

Went for the 500GB Uncharted PS4 bundle from Argos, £250 with Click and Collect. I have zero interest in a digital copy of the game so I'll probably sell that on for a further discount. :)

Got some money off Rise Of The Tomb Raider with this. Pretty good offer if you were intending to buy something, had to resist the impulse to buy more.

Dambrosi

Banned
I used it to get Dragon Quest Heroes and some video leads. £32, not bad at all.

I tried to use it to get a Cave shmup artbook too, but I was kinda shaving it close to the bone time-wise (I eventually checked out at 9:59), but the discount wasn't applied. I'm going to call eBay in the morning and hash it out with them, maybe I can still get my 20% back :p

jonno394

I used it to get Dragon Quest Heroes and some video leads. £32, not bad at all.

I tried to use it to get a Cave shmup artbook too, but I was kinda shaving it close to the bone time-wise (I eventually checked out at 9:59), but the discount wasn't applied. I'm going to call eBay in the morning and hash it out with them, maybe I can still get my 20% back :p

Could that be because the code was a one time use?

Top Bottom