• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK Monthly Charts - May 2016 (PlayStation 4 62.8% Market Share by revenue)

gtj1092

Wow didn't a recent chart show that Ps4 hardware sales were up too before UC4 even came out while X1 sales continued to fall.

Jack cw

I will be interesting to see if the cheap version of the Xbox one S can make any difference to these numbers.

Its probably too little too late considering the Xbox One can already be had for around that price anyway....

XBO giving a good fight to PS4 and XBONE S can surely turn things around in UK atleast for MS.

Xbone is on sale for cheap for a year now in UK and people still dont get, that not exclusives, price or SKUs are the problem. Its the brand and its image that was established on it's initial relveal. Neither Scorpio nor xbone S will turn any tides.

I know we tolerate the occasional joke poster here but at this point how is noobie still around? It's just seems like it's no longer merely opinions but deliberate, illogical and non-evidence based crap that gets posted.

XBO giving a good fight to PS4 and XBONE S can surely turn things around in UK atleast for MS.

But XB1 is already insanely cheap right now?
Usually around £230-250 with a bunch of games tossed in.

I'd wager the Scorpionif anything should have a potential larger impact.

geordiemp

I know we tolerate the occasional joke poster here but at this point how is noobie still around? It's just seems like it's no longer merely opinions but deliberate, illogical and non-evidence based crap that gets posted.

Leave him alone, someone has to count the number of MS titles in the top 40. He did not do it today, I miss it. No different from people posting the weight trainer, makes threads a bit of fun.

Top Bottom