• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Hmm, tempted by Far Cry 4 and/or Far Cry Primal. I've only ever played Blood Dragon but enjoyed it.

Is it worth going for the Far Cry 4 Gold Edition for the DLC?

LordofPwn

TIL there's a cap to how much and how many things you can have in your cart at one time.

With the discount and PSN money I've gotten recently I only spent like $30 and got a lot of stuff. Few things I was tempted to get but then I remember FFXV is coming Tuesday. That and there should be a new sale next weekend for game awards and PSX. Hoping Inside goes on sale along with a few others.

I guess my haul here is COD Legacy Edition and GTAV for a total of $80.98 with the 10% off code. I'm glad I have $1.25 on my PSN account already so I can just use $60 + $20 codes from Amazon.

I'm expecting Modern Warfare Remastered to be full price when it comes out standalone so this should be better.

TheBear

I just bought sfv on US PSN and I have an Aussie console. I also got the season pass, but none of the content appears to be activating. Is the dlc region locked? It doesn't work on either my Aus or US accounts

I just bought sfv on US PSN and I have an Aussie console. I also got the season pass, but none of the content appears to be activating. Is the dlc region locked? It doesn't work on either my Aus or US accounts

SF5 DLC only works on the account that owns the DLC since your PSN ID is tied to your CFN ID.

It's not showing up on that account either

That's weird. Are you sure the game is fully updated and you're logged in online? Cause they're only accessible once the game is fully updated and you've logged in to the servers at least once.

Also the DLC is the 6 DLC characters, a premium costume for each, colours for the DLC characters and their premium costume, and Guile's stage. Are you sure they're not accessible?

TheBear

That's weird. Are you sure the game is fully updated and you're logged in online?

Also the DLC is the 6 DLC characters, a premium costume for each, colours for the DLC characters and their premium costume, and Guile's stage. Are you sure they're not accessible?

Sorry my mistake just double checked and it works. Got confused because the stages weren't unlocked.

Here's my haul:

Minecraft Story Mode
Batman Telltale Series
Pac-Man Championship 2
Elder Scrolls Online Gold
Neptunia VII
Mega Man Legacy Collection

About $68 after PS+ discount and 10% off code.
And I had $30 PSN credit sitting around, so that bumped down to $38.
Still, with FFXV right around the corner...

I also still have that 20% code, so I can save that for next big sale. I assume Christmas?

jsnepo

Damn it Sony! PS Plus is to expire in less than two hours and you're not letting me purchase anything because of your stupid store. All info is accurate, bank says everything in the account is working too. Why isn't your stupid store letting me purchase anything?!

dd492941

So ended up getting battlefront, darksiders 2, far cry primal, dragon quest builders, doom, holoball, and proton pulse for about 94 bucks! Pretty awesome christmas for this guy! Holding off on titanfall and battlefield and tomb raider for now.

thatJohann

I picked up Batman telltale season pass.

I love story based games and the story here is good. But wow this game runs like shit. It's making it very hard to play with the judder and sluggish controls.

On the PS4 Pro although I'm sure it runs shitty on regular PS4 too.

FYI..
I bought Carnival Games VR on Tuesday for 20 bucks and it was part of the flash for 10.

I called Sony and requested a refund for the difference and they gave it to me.
They said they will make an exception this time...that is the 4th exception for the year (different reasons). I have to only assume they saw how much money I have spent between August and now on the PSN, VR and PRO and want to keep me a happy customer!!

Say what you want about their customer service, I have almost always had a good experience. When you get a reasonable rep on the phone they do everything they can to help.

I bought a 20 percent code through eBay and tried entering it through the mobile app and then the mobile web store. It's 10 digits. Isn't it supposed to be 12? I'm not having any luck.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
It seems there is no limit (except only once per account) in using them, I shared mine with several people after I used it and it worked fine.

IIRC they're only good till Dec 31st. At least that's what I got in the email after I bought the code.

NightOnyx

Ended up getting MGSV, God Eater 2, and the Hitman upgrade pack since I already had the first few episodes. There was a few other games I was thinking of getting, but I have way too much to play now with all of that, and FFXV on Tuesday.

Zimmy68

Damn it Sony! PS Plus is to expire in less than two hours and you're not letting me purchase anything because of your stupid store. All info is accurate, bank says everything in the account is working too. Why isn't your stupid store letting me purchase anything?!

This happened to me an it was infuriating.

My work around was to buy psn codes on Amazon (I needed $89 so I bought a 75 and 20).
I was able to redeem codes and buy the games.

I removed and re-added valid credit card multiple times but Sony still wouldn't take them.

jsnepo

PS+ just expired a few minutes ago.

Anyone got a trial code? Already bought the codes from Amazon but still waiting to verify. Stupid Sony wouldn't take my credit card.

biggest PSN purchase at one time for me:

Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Fallout 4
Deus Ex
Virginia
Skyrim
Jazzpunk

20% off coupon, and 10% off of the PSN cards used made for an epic sale for me. :)

Top Bottom