• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game fan art -- when it's better than the official thing

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Regulus Tera said:
http://i44.tinypic.com/iwup8n.jpg

P.S. I'm gonna get a lot of mileage from this particular reaction image.

I posted it just for you

Psychic robot, aww yeah

MNC

Phazon_Charge_by_Gavade.jpg

Vet_____by_Gavade.jpg

http://gavade.deviantart.com/gallery/

Give this guy a look right now. Awesome videogame taste and great art!

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
GhostSeed said:

Already posted on the last page, guess no one saw but worth a quote :D

GhostSeed said:

Hilarious. That's actually an official image from one of the Metroid GBA games if I remember correctly. Some fan drew horrendous nudity on top of it lol. Oh well. It's still boobies I guess....

Extollere said:

My wife showed me this today and it's awesome. Make sure you click it and take a look around.

That one is absolutely amazing!! What's scary is that I recognize almost every character in that painting, from Saint Saiya to World Heroes...

Vespa

Extollere said:

My wife showed me this today and it's awesome. Make sure you click it and take a look around.
Whoa!!! that's incredible. Who's the artist? got a website link? droool.

Fireflu

Extollere said:

Damn won't load for me! :(
EDIT: Never mind, works fine in IE, amazing image btw :O!

Tetra-9

EmCeeGramr said:

Okay my good friend pointed something out in this pic that I will never unsee... Has NO-ONE noticed the penis that is facing the scout in his hands in this picture!?!?LOL

Oh, and Tingle Colossus is amazing lol

I just wanted to post in this thread because it is so awesome. I hope I can post some new stuff in here soon (I'm working on a Mega Man piece).

Extollere said:
Hilarious. That's actually an official image from one of the Metroid GBA games if I remember correctly. Some fan drew horrendous nudity on top of it lol. Oh well. It's still boobies I guess....

It does look really similar to the image you got if you beat Metroid Fusion in under an hour and a half, or whatever it way. I should have it memorized, I beat that game so many times :lol

bounchfx

90% of these are most definitely NOT better than the official thing, but there's a lot of very impressive stuff. really love the odin sphere one just posted too. great painterly style

MNC

I love how snake is there on the floor prone :lol It's so random At first I thought he was looking up her skirt.

DM that's a great megaman picture, love it.

sammy

...Monster Hunter fans kick so much ass...

some fanarts from many different artists from a collection on the SkiesofCroda forums:

3287929.jpg

3627411.jpg

3255375.jpg

3570474_m.png

3404633.jpg

sammy

Defunkled said:
Sorry for the double post but Jesus Christ that is amazing. This is now my wallpaper if that's ok with you.

SURE, yea i'm honored you guys like it ------- i will have to think up another for whenever team ICO makes an announcement :D

Saw this in another thread... so credit to whomever found it (and obviously whomever made it):

I think it was on a band's MySpace acct... so not sure if it's exactly "Fan Art". Probably inspired album art. Still SotC gone crazy:
city06finnn6.jpg

Top Bottom