• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was Tyler Malka at the Dave Chapelle Special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
You should have had your name be "Loard Zimmer", then you would have ascended beyond even the mods. Nobody got time for this basic-ass "Lord" stuff, player.

How do I get into GAFchat I forgot.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
GOT DAMNIT I GOT PLAYED

Apparent salty/insecure NeoGAF poster, IT major uni kid, and self-labeled "gamer" making the play for that particular sick burn attempt, all without any supporting context for the post, damn near cracked the screen on my projectionometer.

Ah, yeah, here we go.

BunnyBear

Apparent salty/insecure NeoGAF poster, IT major uni kid, and self-labeled "gamer" making the play for that particular sick burn attempt, all without any supporting context for the post, damn near cracked the screen on my projectionometer.

Ah, yeah, here we go.

Was pretty funny though. 😙

Couleurs

ax2AtPn.png

But what about Obama, did they have a falling out

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, let the punishment fit the crime.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
There's an unusually high level of tension in here, I wanna witness what happens next.

Actually it was like a double take when I saw him. I was like hmmm this guy looks so familiar where do I remember him from? Then it hit me, immediately I was like yea yea this is that dude that owns GAF.

Sapiens

Gangsta. Front row and centre laughing at shit that would get you banned on his own forum. That is some gangster ass shit. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom