• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if Garfield was a real cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmacide

Garfieldedit.jpg

I was just bored enough to do it.

birdman said:
I never realized how much better Garfield comics were without Garfield talking :lol
Most of them just end up looking like the characters are making the sad realization that they are, in fact, talking to a cat. So awesome.

pubba

You know... I rarely actually 'laugh out loud' when surfing the web, or even watching TV and stuff...

But for some reason, this one hit the spot. I think it's the gormless cat vacantly looking off into the distance in the last panel :lol :lol

1528500897_4c04ecd4a6.jpg

pubba said:
You know... I rarely actually 'laugh out loud' when surfing the web, or even watching TV and stuff...

But for some reason, this one hit the spot. I think it's the gormless cat vacantly looking off into the distance in the last panel :lol :lol

1528500897_4c04ecd4a6.jpg

this is the only one to make me LOL

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Ah, this thread has finally given me an opportunity to vent.

The latest strip in the Sunday paper, is officially the worst Garfield comic ever created.

bip5lk.gif

I mean seriously, what the fuck?

Jasoco

Banned
Oh God, this thread is gold, Jerry! Gold! :lol

The Final Fantasy, Jurassic Park and Eyes Without a Face (OMG! Watch it.) were perfect.

The randomizer kicks ass.

Then that Duck Tales thing. My GOD. :lol :lol :lol

Alex

Pants one is the best, simply due to the cat casually glancing at the pants then going back to staring into space.

I was wondering who would come up with such a great idea... then I saw where these came from originally...

sigh...

4chan is the best and the worst of the internet rolled into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom