• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

I honestly don't mind CG if its not super obvious CG that stands out from the background. From what I've seen of the Valrave stuff so far, it hopefully blends well with the hand drawn stuff.

Hopefully there isn't any hand drawn stuff. All CG mech action with all CG backgrounds and all CG effects with awesome digital camera for true CG glory.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Spring 2013 chart, just for reference:

iOwOD68llpOX4.jpg

Super hype for Yuyushiki and Aiura.

Sazae-san Episodes 6,917 + 6,886 + 6,895 or "Up to date."

So I watched a whole proper 30 minutes of Sazae-san. Episodes were mostly about cakes, sake, kotatsus and baseball. In 6,895 a great dream sequence happens where Masao has a plate of curry in a sack that he stole from a lion, the lion gives chase to him and Sazae. I think Sazae then got eaten by the lion.

The rock paper scissors ended in a tie.

Also it's looking like Sazae-san is going to celebrate 7,000 episodes this year, pretty impressive!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Should I move to Pretty Cure Max Heart when done with FWP or whatever is next or should I just ahead to Fresh or something?
Mad Pierrot is probably a better man to ask this question to, but I'd suggest skipping straight into Fresh if only so that you can get quickly in touch with the discussion here.

Came across my old Irresponsible Captain Tylor DVDs. Realized I hadn't watched the last OVA series disc. Woo hoo xD

of course, it means I have to start at the beginning...

Branduil

Honestly? I enjoyed it. A lot.

Maybe that's not "popular" or "right", but I had a lot of fun with the show. It's very over-the-top, the plot gets a bit stupid, and I would have preferred Alto to have been a more fleshed-out protagonist, but it had fantastic production design, loads and LOADS of Yoko Kanno music and songs, and I liked both Sheryl and Ranka.

But then I loved Macross Zero, so my taste in these matters may be a little suspect.

I still haven't seen Macross Plus, I'm sorry world.

How shameful. No wonder you think CG mecha are acceptable :(

faridmon

I have checked it again, checked Wiki, and I even went to their website. Nothing, not a single show by SHAFT! Nothing

I feel so empty, why do I live for? What is my purpose in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom