• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you let a parasite live in you for Hulu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeULook

Am I going to have advertisements come out whenever I have to take a leak?

Really though, you'd have to actually pay me to use Hulu.

Dipper145

Sounds like something that would get approved for sure if there were such always negative health effects, just simple diarrhea and sluggishness.

With guaranteed health effects? No.

May cause health effects? Maybe.. Depends on the likelyhood and severity. If a common side effect was diarrhea I'd try it out and if I did get the side effect I'd get it removed.

Won't cause any harm whatsoever? Load me up and give me free stuff.
Pay me in food to live and use my body as a bioreactor, I'll do all my business into a specialized toilet for your company to recover. As long as the monetary compensation / value of what I get is good enough, I'd pee into something for you to do whatever you want with it.....

TheXbox

Bio-currency is the new crypto-currency. Let the corporations harvest your DNA and gastric acids in exchange for goods and services.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The install
3Q5GSeI.gif

Strazyplus

Would you let a company engineered parasite harvest your bodily fluids in exchange for access to services that are normally supported by advertisement revenue? Maybe this is a biological implant they can remove from your stomach in five minutes to extract the material; maybe it infects your whole body and the usable byproduct is harvested through your urine. The concept remains the same. After that, they deposit credits into your service account and you can watch x minutes of Netflix. It is not exchangeable for real money. Assume there are reasonably negative side effects like sluggishness or diarrhea.

Does this cross your personal boundary? It seems like a reasonable question to ask with biomedical engineering being one the great new frontiers of technology. Also, for many people of lower socioeconomic standing, it's much easier to sell your body than it is to produce real goods and services, which is why prostitution is so prolific.

Go get help friend and stay away from me for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom