• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you like Until Dawn to become a Anthology game series ? (American Horror Story)

Chase17

Would love if they do the same things as Until Dawn but with other themes, like mystery novels of who killed who.
This is what I'm talking about. I feel that there's only so much you can do with the horror genre before it gets tired, and I think Until Dawn covered most of it. It's just an opinion thing though, I get why others would want them to continue with Until Dawn sequels.

If they can make an Until Dawn 2 in 2017 and Until Dawn 3 in 2019, i would be so happy!
(Plus Quantic Dream's new game will probably hit in 2016.)

Until Dawn should be different cast of characters everytime, with the running theme of surviving well... until dawn.

This isolated mountain logde was great setting.

They could make one with:
- Lake with a camp and woods.
- Cabin in the woods
- Haunted House
- Cornfields in Texas
- Old Hotels

Edit: Antarctic research station. Heck, give these guys the Thing franchise!
I hate you for making me want this so freaking badly, knowing that it'll most likely never happen.

This style of game would fit The Thing so freaking perfectly! Your choices determine who becomes one of them, but the player doesn't know. The dialogue, accusations, threats... it would be the best.

That could be pretty cool. I don't really think a direct Until Dawn sequel would work all that well since we know all the details behind the mystery.

Memento

The game seems to be doing quite well judging by good word of mouth. It is all over Twitch, Youtube and the gaming media in general. I was surprised to see some mentions of it on Facebook by some friends.

jerry113

Banned
This is what I'm talking about. I feel that there's only so much you can do with the horror genre before it gets tired, and I think Until Dawn covered most of it. It's just an opinion thing though, I get why others would want them to continue with Until Dawn sequels.

Something like Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None"

Rozart

Yessss. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Love the suggestions so far!

Someone suggested a spring break at a tropical island of sorts. They can weave in some tribal supernatural element there too.

Maybe some southeast asian-styled horror creatures/ghosts for a more unique setting?

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Could easily follow the AHS formula, although I doubt some of those actors will be easy to resign.

Until Dawn: Insert Name Here is quite easy to do. Until Dawn: Bayou would be awesome. So many ways to go.

hesido

Could easily follow the AHS formula, although I doubt some of those actors will be easy to resign.

Until Dawn: Insert Name Here is quite easy to do. Until Dawn: Bayou would be awesome. So many ways to go.

• Until Dawner
  • Until Dawn with a vengeance.
Bad Joke I know

Top Bottom