• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox At gamescom 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is finally working on my Xbox One S.

Looks like the source video resolution is only 1080p. Shame, because the 4K HDR stream during E3 was the best looking stream I've ever seen. HDR obviously helped a lot during that stream.

arhra

Anyone else not able to toggle the chat off after fullscreening the stream in the Xbox app?

I get the "Press X to toggle chat" prompt, but X doesn't seem to do anything. Worked fine last time I used Mixer, but that was before the new alpha preview rolled out, so maybe it's related to that.

Mixer on PC (for the freebies) Twitch/youtube on the Xbox One, that mixer chat is awful on the xbox app, used to be able to hide it

Lom1lo

Anyone else not able to toggle the chat off after fullscreening the stream in the Xbox app?

I get the "Press X to toggle chat" prompt, but X doesn't seem to do anything. Worked fine last time I used Mixer, but that was before the new alpha preview rolled out, so maybe it's related to that.

yeah its the alpha, I already reported this at xbox

I'm just going to watch on youtube while still logged into mixer to get free stuff I guess. I really don't want to see the chat window.

Hexer06

Managed to get someone to cover my work shift today so I'm able to watch this. 7 more mins! :D

Edit: This music on the stream reminds me of Forza Horizon. Electronic music ftw!

spons

Gold Member
Alright, full-screen the image on the Xbox Mixer app, press X to hide chat and set the video quality to 1080p (or higher if that's what's supported). All ready on my side.

Podge293

I'm rocking mccoys salt and vinegar ha

Mixer finally loaded after like 4 mins of audio with no picture. Can finally hide that chat

mjc

So they're looking at like 2:10 CST for this to start...I wonder if preorders will go up in four minutes.

gamz

Maybe restart the stream. Mine worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom