• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defect

As long as they have an announcement as big as BC was last year, I'll be happy. Also maybe a Halo 5 expansion thing too.

god fucking damn it, what is this #creatorchatter thing. I need to know, one more sleep.

The day that all the Scorpio specs leaked/dropped, Phil went to twitter and said "Lots of creative chatter today. Excited to share our gaming story at E3 on June 13th "

Here is a link to the tweet. https://twitter.com/xboxp3/status/735509199044501506

Then #creativechatter became a thing on twitter. Followed by Phil wearing that shirt. This is the 2nd time he has wore it.

As long as they have an announcement as big as BC was last year, I'll be happy. Also maybe a Halo 5 expansion thing too.

They were hinting that at this E3, they would have something big, along the lines of BC announcement last year. Wasn't it Mike Ybarra that said that?

MaulerX

Probably not gonna happen but adding OG Xbox BC would be awesome. I can already hear the punch line - "You'll be able to play Shenmue II on XB1 starting today"

1 vs 100, Condemned 3 and Kung Fu Chaos 2. Give me.
34d0b383b59ac53d6c66b508cdf0beb8.jpg

josh924

Banned
Xbox slim? 2 Forzas? What left?

Surprises? We didn't know about ReCore last year and we didn't know about Scalebound the year before that. Plus, I feel like they'll announce a Blinx 3, Lost Odyssey 2, or maybe they're moving forward with that Phantom Dust sequel/reboot/whatever. And like everyone keeps saying, about the only unknown surprises from the leaks so far have been Ori 2 and the Clubs thing; ReCore was expected, FH3 was expected, and DR4 was leaked just about a week ago.

Pretty sure they went even bigger than that and said it's on par or better than the 2005 Xbox 360 launch.

That was this E3 presentation where they said that.

I am talking about Mike Ybarra saying they had some big developments coming to Xbox, on the scale of Backwards Compatibility that was mentioned at last E3. Doesn't mean these developments will actually get announced at this E3, but they have some stuff coming. Could be streaming your Xbox to other TVs with the Xbox Stick or something along those lines.

The day that all the Scorpio specs leaked/dropped, Phil went to twitter and said "Lots of creative chatter today. Excited to share our gaming story at E3 on June 13th "

Here is a link to the tweet. https://twitter.com/xboxp3/status/735509199044501506

Then #creativechatter became a thing on twitter. Followed by Phil wearing that shirt. This is the 2nd time he has wore it.

But the thing is, he could have meant he had creative chatter during the day and that he couldnt wait to share all that. Ah well. Soon we will know.

Sydle

Weird. I wonder who would be making it. Mistwalker hasn't done anything relevant in a very long time.

They're working on a console game, but the speculation I saw was it's probably the console version of Terra Battle.

I would love a new Lost Odyssey by Mistwalker, but I think it's dead.

I had planned on taking tomorrow off to watch the conference live so it won't get spoiled but there's no need for that now. I'll watch it on-demand after work. Not complaining, that's 8 hours of wages back into my paycheck.

I had planned on taking tomorrow off to watch the conference live so it won't get spoiled but there's no need for that now. I'll watch it on-demand after work. Not complaining, that's 8 hours of wages back into my paycheck.

I'm pretty sure there's going to be more shown than like 4 games that were already known being leaked

ebevan91

Yeah I asked to come in 3 hours later tomorrow. Kinda regret it now lol. Oh well.

psyfi

Banned
Whoa, I just realized this is tomorrow. I've barely been reading GAF this week and I thought today was the 11th, haha. sweeeeeet

MS has a partnership with both Vive and Rift, if Scorpio does VR it will support both
Yeah, but there's no way they'll support both on console. It will fragment the user base too much. They're gonna have to choose one and they're gonna have to be wise (not ms's strongest ability)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom