• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Ck159AiVEAAnWPg.jpg

It's E3 once again....wow. My last one working the media briefing was 2013.....really stressful but once you hear the Xbox logo booming on those loudspeakers and you feel it pulse throughout your body...you know it will be good!

Xbox2013.jpg

TimFL

So where is the list with all the announcements (if we are allowed to post it here??)? I want to focus on the Apple WWDC event.

Salty Hippo

NerdLeaks ‏@Nerd_Leaks 5m5 minutes ago
-Xbox One S
-GOW4
-FH3
-ReCore
-FFXV
-TheDivision
-BF1
-XBLive
-Game (Excl&Mob)
-ID@Xbox
-Gwent
-Game (Multi)
-Big Game
-Big Game
-Small(?) Game
-Medium Game
-Big Game
-Project Scorpio

Big, Medium and Small are subjective.

Why would they "hide" already announced games like SoT, Scalebound and Crackdown behind "XXX Game"? This is stupid.

SgtCobra

It's E3 once again....wow. My last one working the media briefing was 2013.....really stressful but once you hear the Xbox logo booming on those loudspeakers and you feel it pulse throughout your body...you know it will be good!

Xbox2013.jpg
Hope everything goes smoothly, looking forward to what team Xbox has to offer!

Andy from Gameinformer just tweeted that he's hearing Crackdown will be a no-show. I'm afraid I don't know how to embed a Tweet :/

https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/742383651514507264

Nerd leaks said there would be a big game that is a no show as well...And no, not the Gears thing, that was them trolling supposedly...

Didn't someone here say a few weeks or a month ago that Crackdown just wasn't ready? I remember them saying it was the cloud stuff or something...Someone has to remember that

erale

Is anyone able to change the language of the stream in the Xbox Live Events App. My only option is German and I don't want to hear the German translators again. They were terrible!

RoKKeR

Just woke up, holt shit nktrnl is back.

To sleep and watch later or stay awake for the whole thing?? Fuckin 1 in the morning out here.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I'm happy to report that we are able to record the conference in HQ direct feed and will upload some HQ footage asap after the conference. It will be sadly limited to 720p 60fps, but most will say it's better than off-screen 1080p60 (which we will also record just in case) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom