• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Black Friday Sale Nov 18 - Nov 28 Thread

etta

my hard graphic balls
Quick tip:

Put all of the other shit in garbage.
Buy Titanfall 2
????
world peace

;_;

I dunno. $50 for a relatively short campaign when I've got Dead Rising 4, Wash Doge 2, and Bioshock Collection coming up.
It's tempting but I also really want it in physical, I think the cover looks aces.

Moofers

Witcher 3 Complete Edition for $25 is as good as the physical deal at Best Buy so I think I'll do it! I can get the game tomorrow without trying to secure it on the website. Plus I have Witcher 2 360 via digital.

Nice.

Admodieus

On the website, these deals say they expire in 4 days...at which point I would expect a second batch of games to go on sale, probably Forza Horizon 3, Gears 4, Recore, and so on.

Chris1

Witcher 3 Complete Edition for $25 is as good as the physical deal at Best Buy so I think I'll do it! I can get the game tomorrow without trying to secure it on the website. Plus I have Witcher 2 360 via digital.

Nice.
$25 is an amazing deal especially when it comes with all the DLC. It's an amazing game with some of the best DLC of all time.

what 2020 game you looking forward to buying after you complete Witcher 3?

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
If you are having family over or friends in the coming weeks pick up Jack in the Box. Fun game everyone can play.

Lets just get this out of the way.

If you normally play cod so you skipped out on Titanfall 2. Especially if the last few cods haven't felt "right" to you.

BUY IT.
BUY TITANFALL 2 RIGHT THIS INSTANT.

Moofers

$25 is an amazing deal especially when it comes with all the DLC. It's an amazing game with some of the best DLC of all time.

what 2020 game you looking forward to buying after you complete Witcher 3?

LOL I'm pretty excited about it. I put about an hour into Witcher 2 and it never stuck, but my friends all speak so highly of Witcher 3 that I think I'm going to play that and then go back to Witcher 2. If I can fall in love with the cast, I imagine that'll pull me through any slow opening hours for the previous game.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I might get Metro Last Light for $5 just so it sits next to 2033, it's so lonely all by itself there.

And maybe Wolfenstein The New Order, but I want the physical box for that as well QQ.

Batman - The Telltale Series - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5) - $19.99 > $13.39
• Batman - The Telltale Series - Episode 1: Realm Of Shadows - $4.99 > Free
• Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) - $24.99 > $16.74?????

What is up with the third option when the first episode is free and episodes 2-5 are $13.39 instead you pay $16.74 for episodes 1-5? They are trying to scam those who are not paying attention.

Anyways hope to see some good deals on some backwards compatible titles. I also may buy Wolfenstein the New Order since I lost my physical disc a while ago.

Chris1

LOL I'm pretty excited about it. I put about an hour into Witcher 2 and it never stuck, but my friends all speak so highly of Witcher 3 that I think I'm going to play that and then go back to Witcher 2. If I can fall in love with the cast, I imagine that'll pull me through any slow opening hours for the previous game.

Dunno about TW2 as I haven't played (been meaning to.. just too many games) but the first like 10 hours of TW3 is basically a glorified tutorial. The real game starts once you do the bloody baron questline.

kuYuri

Are Windows Store games included in this sale as well? All I mostly care about is Gears of War Ultimate Edition PC.

Might get some 360 games to fill out the digital collection a bit.

Are Windows Store games included in this sale as well? All I mostly care about is Gears of War Ultimate Edition PC.

Might get some 360 games to fill out the digital collection a bit.

There was a Black Friday on the Windows Store last year. I assume there will be one again this year, but it's not live yet.

Top Bottom