• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One 15 Exclusives Speculation Thread of Officially Sanctioned Asshattery™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimawolf

it's not THAT bad of a list. It's a few titles for everyone. But come on guys you didn't really think all those games would be purely core games right? Their box is not even a core box.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Note: It was confirmed somewhat here that the '15 exclusives' are first party titles. Therefore anything that isn't in that category is omitted obv - apparently Quantum Break is one.

No, your info is shit. Quantum Break and Ryse are both confirmed to be first party published games.

This isn't a rumor, it's conjecture based on information already available to the public. It's also not particularly great conjecture.

It may be totally ass-sourced but honestly MS has given us every reason to believe the lineup will looks something like this. There are no dragons here, I'm afraid.

And LOL, can you just imagine 100-hit KI combos done with flailing arms? The gifs, my god, the gifs!

Shadders

I'm pretty sure 2 of the 15 will be Halo titles. One this year for launch, one next year for Christmas.

Next year's will probably be Halo 5, this years probably a spin-off or something.

Let's just ignore Quantum Break and Ryse, and put Kinect next to every speculated title just for the sake of trolling. Maybe next time, champ.
Also, Skybox and Playful Learning are not game development studios. Gee whiz, this can only get better.

Jesus do you understand 'first-party'?

The fact they are omitted makes MS'S hand stronger.

Ryse is by Crytek. Quantum Break is Remedy. Read the OP.

hal9001

Banned
Killer Instict KINECT!!!??!

1369929415315.gif

Perfect.

koji kabuto

I'm sure Microsoft will be making alot of Kinect games, I just don't thank they will announce that the xbox one got 15 exclusives then it turned out to be mostly a Kinect games, I mean i'm sure they are smarter than this.

I HOPE SO :(

StuBurns

Banned
That really doesn't seem like a lot of Kinect games to me, in fact, I'd be surprised if they're even that core focused. The title seems to imply this is bad, this is better than I expected.

If this is the way the games industry is going I'm going to take up woodcarving. I'm getting too old for video games anyway (oh God please die Kinect, I'm not getting a 1 but this is setting a horrible precedent for games).

If Microsoft uses Rare to turn Killer Instinct into a Kinect game they might as well just admit that they have no idea what their fans want anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom