• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox + Starfield Showcase | OT | Phil'shank Redemption | 3:00 am AEST | 2:30 am ACST | 1:00 am AWST (12 June) United States – 10:00 am PT | 1:00 pm ET

Do you think the Xbox Showcase will be good?

• Yes

Votes: 143 50.2%
  • No

Votes: 54 18.9%
  • It will destroy Summer Game Fest 2023

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • It will destroy the terrible PlayStation Showcase 2023

Votes: 61 21.4%
  • Starfield will be Game of The Year regardeless

Votes: 16 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GHG

Gold Member
He said the C word, uh oh.

Jurassic Park Hold Onto Your Butts GIF

unacceptable maybe to you.
I absolutely don't fucking care about framerate on a console game.
Bloodbrne is 30fps but got so low input lag that its faster than some 60fps games.
Dont be so close minded and limited
Bloodborne has some of the worst framepacing on a console game. Don’t act like it’s perfect to play.

killatopak

Gold Member
The scale is amazing but it worries me how interesting stuff will be put there.

I hope there's someway we can tell which planets are procedurally generated or not. I like exploring but it will get old if it goes for too long.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Dude this is gonna be my chill game. When I don't wanna play Apex or sweat my ass off on Street Fighter or Guilty Gear. When I'm not trying to losing my mind tryina find the right gear in Diablo.

This is the game I play to just lose myself. Probably for years.

Last edited:

nani17

are in a big trouble
One of my favourite things about fallout 4 was the modded PC version of building. They removed the budget and every item in the game was usable so you could create a truly amazing looking fallout town. The fact you can build your own base will have me hooked for hours

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Dude this is gonna be my chill game. When I don't wanna play Apex or sweat my ass off on Street Fighter or Guilty Gear. When I'm not trying to losing my mind tryina find the right gear in Diablo.

This is the game I play to just lose myself. Probably for years.
This and Diablo have potential to mean I dont need any other games for 3 years tbh. Even if I want to play more.

rofif

Banned
Bloodborne has some of the worst framepacing on a console game. Don’t act like it’s perfect to play.
It plays perfect for 30fps. Fast and snappy.
Framepacing is far from worst (play ff xv lol).... It got some but it's not constant framepacing. Its managable and I take some framepacing in exchange for low input lag

mhirano

Absolutely.
There'll be a day one game breaking glitch.
The patches will break more than they fix.
Hell, just pressing start on the title screen will mean you're literally playing with your life.
The save file will get bigger everytime you play until your Xbox has no more memory and implodes itself

Top Bottom