• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale (Begins July 7th)

ZeroCDR

Killer Instinct bundles are also on sale right now!!!

Complete Edition: $32
Season 2 Ultra edition: $23.99

I'm all in, primarily just for the Windows 10 version.. I can't sink another $200 into an arcade stick for Xbox One but I really wanna play this.

Was hoping there'd be at least SOME kind of discount on Forza Horizon 2.

Oh well, am thinking of biting on Killer Instinct Complete

$35.99 for the Master Chief Collection is pretty tempting. Is the multiplayer still broken? And how do the campaigns hold up?

I have had SO MUCH FUN with this since last Nov. The campaigns are perfect, and now with the ODST add on campaign this becomes the ultimate halo collection.

I sold my disc and went digital last month. I'm keeping this forever.

I'm all in, primarily just for the Windows 10 version.. I can't sink another $200 into an arcade stick for Xbox One but I really wanna play this.

I'm considering KI too, but my Q4 wont work on Xbone...& no way I pop $150 for another good arcade stick. Rumor has it I can get it nodded to work on Xbone...but no idea how much that'll cost...so I'm kinda reluctant to bother with fighters on current gen....

EdgeXL

A lot of you guys are using $ signs when talking about what you purchased. Is the sale live in the US already?

ironcreed

Banned
I did not give State of Decay much of a chance on the 360, so I am considering picking that up. I may also give in and give Goat Simulator a try for some stupid $7 fun. I think both will provide a cheap change of pace from all of the usual big budget games I have been playing.

Shauni

Will most likely get Ori. Kind of going in-between Sleeping Dogs and State of Decay. Dogs is cheaper, but I've been wanting to try State of Decay for awhile. May get both, but I got TNO coming in the mail soon.

New002

Man I wish KI Season 2 standalone was cheaper, but I may have to pick it up now that it's finally on sale!

I was also hoping for a Xenoverse sale but you can't win them all!

catmario

Discount I found thus far(I'm checking this on my gold account. Maybe I forgot some important games or Some of them at my list could be just one of the weekly deals)

- Telltale collection: $55
- Walking dead bundle: $25
- Saint row 4 & gat out of hell: $19.80 (No sales for individual)
- GTA V & Great white shark: $59.99
- Titanfall Deluxe edition: $12
- Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham edition: 13.75 (No sales for standard edition)
- Ori and Blind forest: $14.99
- Borderlands: Handsome collection: $35.99
- Geometry Wars 3: $7.50
- Mortal Kombat X: $44.99
- MKX premium edition: $67.49
- Ass ass in's creed chronicles china: $5

I'm keep updating. :)

I'd hold out at least some hope for daily deals.

Yeah, fingers crossed...prices on most of the games in this "sale" are meh...looks like we still have quite a ways to go before MS gives us a really good sale. Even the Steam summer sale that was pretty crappy by Steam standards had better deals. Maybe we'll see some good daily deals. But it seems MS & Sony both are really using the "next gen" status to keep digital prices high on PS4/Xbone.

Imagine how bad it'd be without physical discs bringing at least a little downward price pressure from various retailers.

CKB3375

There's a couple of XB1 deals I might bite on - Lego Batman for one, but before I do that I'm waiting to see what the 360 deals are.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Batman seems like a pricing mistake so I bought it. I do like the Lego games and either way that's a great price.

How twitchy is the combat in the Borderlands games? I tend to get motion sickness from FPSs but I'm thinking of picking up the Handsome Collection due to the RPG aspects of the games. I never had an issue with games like Mass Effect but I can't play Halo for more than 30-60 minutes at a time without feeling nauseous.

Osahi

Will snag Lego Batman up later. been looking for a good deal on it for ages. Can't buy it online as I have to change my region on the Xbox One. Have it on Ireland as Belgium does not support English system language for some backwards reason, so I can't use my CC.

catmario

Other sales I found

Terraria: $8
Halo the Master chief collection: $35.99
Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe edition: $35.00 (I don't know about standard as I already purchased one)
The legend of Korra: $7.50
Need for speed rivals Complete edition: $30 (No sales for standard)
Walking dead season one and two each: $12.50
Sleeping dogs DE: $15
Middle earth Shadow of mordor: $20 (No sales for Goty edition)
Diablo 3 Reaper of souls Ultimate Evil Edition: $30

Top Bottom