• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshida does Banderas gif

hayguyz

Banned
Sooo now that I think of it...

What movie is that clip even from?

What was Banderas even cised about on the computer screen??

I don't think I've ever seen this scene explained in context.

It's from Assassins, starring Sylvester Stallone and Antonio Banderas, as two assassins.

Banderas' character is looking at the computer screen and sees that his next target is Sly's character.

seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaZu15iJE94

Wolff

Damn why nobody can do the Banderas the right way. I Still laughed when i saw shu and joey there doing it though. BTW, Joey showed up here already?

SkylineRKR

Even Banderas himself can't do it like that anymore, I bet.

But it was a great scene, even back in the day. I always remembered it and I loved the whoohoo sound he made. He was easily the best part about the movie (which was mediocre at best, although I have a soft spot for Julianne), he played a genuinely funny and psychotic character. I wished the ending was different than it was though. Sly himself was boring as fuck, even for his standards.

nib95

Banned
And the conclusion:

ikfURtRRuOnHt.gif

Bravo. Bravo lol.

how has the gif potential of that control room scene not been discovered until now?

Gotta have those gif eyes going. ElTorro probably has his gif radar going for every movie he watches. A good scene comes along and then bam just the press of a button on his phone and bam it records and is put it into his golden database on his EHD .
IDK how gif masters work

To me GIF's are the pinnacle of GAF, so much win in this thread. The people bashing how it's done are becoming a meme unto themselves, however they really did make it hard to keep the lulz rolling. Bastards.

Top Bottom