• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Internet doppelganger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
250px-Fez_cover.png

Well, sort of.

El Sloth

Banned
DarkSloth is my evil twin from an alternate GAF dimension.

He probably has a goatee (and wears it handsomely I'm sure).

Every Wibblewozzer is me as it was a nonsense name I picked out for Yahoo! Chat sixteen years ago or so when I was twelve. I looked back a large number of pages on Google and notably one false account was made that had my picture from some other site but the wrong age and said I live in New York when I really live in Oregon. Also, one WoW Guild's site is hosted on some guild hosting thing so searching Wibblewozzer when you go deep enough brings in a TON of their alternate sites.

Lord Wibble is my Xbox Live name and that is much more commonly taken. Seems some guy named Chris has it from Australia and he looks super dorky and reminds me of someone that belongs on TheCringeChannel that's been popping up plenty in the funny pics thread. Ugh. I've been slowly converting more stuff to Lord Wibble when it's gaming related but I almost think I need to go in an entirely new direction.

Edit: Oh, and no avatar dopplegangers. Seems nobody else wants to share their love for SSX 3 like I do. Shame, that.

TedNindo

I've come across another TedNindo on google. Noticed I couldn't register on some site so I googled my nickname to see if I could find places it was used where I didn't register. Turns out he also does some 3D modeling and stuff.

I had never seen anyone else use this nick in close to 15 years. And now someone beat me when making a WiiU account. Which made me sad. Considering I'm TedNindo on PSN and XBOX live lol.

Jibbed

Google gives me nothing but Urban Dictionary results.

To cheap one out of something.
"Hey man,you jibbed me out of the last beer!"

To be dumped
I jibbed that slut last night.

to have parts of a car, boat, etc. taped on
that truck is so jibbed look at the lights

to awake from sleep extremely hungover the morning after intense consumption of alcohol.
"After drinking three 40's of Bud and a half a bottle of Groppa, I woke up feeling like crap... then I thought to myself... "I'm jibbed."
jibbed alcohol biffed miffed wrecked

To be shut down, humiliated, punk'd.
"She got so badly jibbed!"

to badly mess up a shot in Tiger Woods 2004 on the XBox
"Fuckin' ell i ve jibbed it, what a cunt"

the feeling one gets while on crystal meth
dude im totally jibbed out *burns a bug*

All completely wrong.
2 is kinda right I guess.

stevebuscemifan

Neo Member
53000 tweets!

And only 35 followers...Wow, that's some dedication.

There are a few other stevebuscemifans, but when I googled the name the top results were my profiles on different sites. Some of the other ones actually might have been mine too, I just don't remember making them specifically. Kind of sad there aren't more stevebuscemifans out there...Poor Steve...

Not much luck here. Catforth is a little village in Lancashire and not much else.

There's a CatforthRC on Twitter, but their tweets are private.

There's also a guy called Mario Braham Catforth on Facebook (his user pic is a toucan) and an Elizabeth Catforth.

The village has an annual scarecrow festival, which is creepy as hell.

DSC_0072.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom