• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

Pachimari

If this show starts on 9 AM – 9:30 AM, that would be 21 - 21:30 right, but what time is that here in Europe (Germany, Spain, Scandinavia) ?

barit

Sounds awesome. I'm very interested in the Sony stuff at the end. Neil Druckmann and Sean Murray live? Hype me to the Noon!

li bur

I try to open the link in my android phone and it direct me to YouTube app and then redirect me to chrome browser. Is there no way to watch it on the YouTube app? Would prefer to watch it there if possible.

Enjoy the show guys! Going to be a fun day.
I will but I do have a question. Will I have to sign in to YouTube to be able to watch it? I often have trouble signing in there for whatever reason (like right now) and was wondering if I'll be able to see it if it gives me any issues during the show.

Did anyone try to access this from PS4?

I tried it for the Bethesda event last night and the video was squashed to about 1"x1" on my screen with no fullscreen option.

SSJLuffy

Well... YouTube it is then. 1080p60fps... can't argue with that unless it's super laggy. I usually switch around when streams start messing up so can't hurt to have multiple open.

Septimus

So when is the MGS V 6 minute trailer? We get a sneak peak at 9am but the actual trailer will be at conference (probably Sony)?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Do we have a link? I don't see it in the OP.

Or maybe I'm bind.

Top Bottom