• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YTMND power structure has been altered - Batman replaces Picard

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFunit

Banned
no it isnt. Batman isnt fuckin funny. And if you like that site, you are just a moron, period. I fuckin hate how that site got so """popular""" in so little time. The little son of a bitch spammed his site to various forums and such, and I bet he made a deal with them to watch it every day so that he can get number 1 position. The motherfucker has reached it now, but no one likes that site. Except for the few 30, 13 year old retards who like to watch that site 8 hours a day for over 2 months now. Its just ridiculous. Can you imagine anyone watching/listening to that site every other for longer than 2 months? Damn, i so fuckin hate the creater of that site.

Rorschach

FFunit said:
no it isnt. Batman isnt fuckin funny. And if you like that site, you are just a moron, period. I fuckin hate how that site got so """popular""" in so little time. The little son of a bitch spammed his site to various forums and such, and I bet he made a deal with them to watch it every day so that he can get number 1 position. The motherfucker has reached it now, but no one likes that site. Except for the few 30, 13 year old retards who like to watch that site 8 hours a day for over 2 months now. Its just ridiculous. Can you imagine anyone watching/listening to that site every other for longer than 2 months? Damn, i so fuckin hate the creater of that site.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Go back to Gamefaqs, jackass.

Drozmight

FFunit said:
How could this happen to me?! I've made my mistakes! Got nowhere to run. ... I'm fading away! I'm sick of this life... I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!

Bent Hamm

FFunit said:
You're pretentious. Nor are you as smart as you think you are.

(edited to direct the comment in your direction.)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Drozmight said:
How could this happen to me?! I've made my mistakes! Got nowhere to run. ... I'm fading away! I'm sick of this life... I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!
dear diary...

Rorschach

FFunit said:
yeah, flame me because you happen to adore the shitty batman site, which you listen to every day :lol
I don't give a crap about the Batman ytmnd. I don't give a fuck about how many people viewed a page on the internet. You missed the point entirely. How the fuck can you care so much? You don't even know the right terminology for the guy you're bashing. Seriously, how old are you? 13? 14? Grow the fuck up.

Scrow said:
Oh lord...that made me look through...he really is from gamefaqs. :lol

:lol

FFunit

Banned
Rorschach said:
I don't give a crap about the Batman ytmnd. I don't give a fuck about how many people viewed a page on the internet. You missed the point entirely. How the fuck can you care so much? You don't even know the right terminology for the guy you're bashing. Seriously, how old are you? 13? 14? Grow the fuck up.

i happen to know a lot more about the guy than you, sir. That guy is a moron, and its quite clear that he spammed the site on various forums and sites, for he is very active on the internet. Sure, i exaggerated t a lot in my post, but im not actually FUCKIN ANGRY at it either. I just think its pathetic they way he dealt with his site.

Oh lord...that made me look through...he really is from gamefaqs. :lol

lol! bashing gamefaqs cause of the stereotype image that site has. While I dont like the way gamefaqs is runned, Im not sure what YOUR reasons are to downlook at that site. Could you give me them? My reasons would be the way the site is being run. And the obvious idiot fanboys that you can find on the gameboards. But have you ever tried browsing other boards on their? Like the music and movies board for example? Im sure you havent.

LOL overused internet fad-lines are soo funny, let me post a smiley to back my hilarious encounter up :lol

FFunit said:
While I dont like the way gamefaqs is runned,

06.jpg

Rorschach

FFunit said:
i happen to know a lot more about the guy than you, sir. That guy is a moron, and its quite clear that he spammed the site on various forums and sites, for he is very active on the internet. Sure, i exaggerated t a lot in my post, but im not actually FUCKIN ANGRY at it either. I just think its pathetic they way he dealt with his site.
lol! bashing gamefaqs cause of the stereotype image that site has. While I dont like the way gamefaqs is runned, Im not sure what YOUR reasons are to downlook at that site. Could you give me them? My reasons would be the way the site is being run. And the obvious idiot fanboys that you can find on the gameboards. But have you ever tried browsing other boards on their? Like the music and movies board for example? Im sure you havent.
LOL overused internet fad-lines are soo funny, let me post a smiley to back my hilarious encounter up :lol
Way to miss the point again.

PS: do you not find it remotely interesting that more than one person has guessed that you come from gamefaqs just by looking at your posting style?

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
"you're not married, you don't have a girlfriend, you live alone and you don't watch star trek?"

"... uh no..."

"Good lord..."

EGM92 said:
lmao :lol :lol IS THAT REAL????
it's a comedy skit of course. Your tag should be changed to:

EGM92
Fucking Retarted
(Today, 07:36 PM)
Reply | Quote

;P

Sereniel

FFunit said:
I don't know how you got this when you meant to type this .

FFunit

Banned
Rorschach said:
Way to miss the point again.

PS: do you not find it remotely interesting that more than one person has guessed that you come from gamefaqs just by looking at your posting style?

it was only you actually. The other guy knew it because he saw a post of mine on another forum where I said i posted on gamefaqs.

Error2k4 said:
Favorite Game: FFVII
Favorite Movie: Scarface

yup he is from Gamefaqs.

riiiight, wtf did that had to do with anything?

Diablos

They all suck compared to my Cloudsong Metal YTMND.
I swear, people have no taste.
Some dude ripped off mine, and it SUCKS, but it still got more attention.
I think shorter = better on YTMND. Even if what was attempted before is better.
Which is stupid.

Koshiro

I haven't even seen an episode of Extras yet but I believe that's just part of an episode. i may of course be wrong.

eLGee

Koshiro said:
I haven't even seen an episode of Extras yet but I believe that's just part of an episode. i may of course be wrong.

Correct, sir. It's near the beginning of the last episode. Andy and Patrick are talking in Patrick's trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom