• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yves Guillemot: Beyond Good & Evil 2 is "still on the way"

This thing is canceled. If it isn't now, it will be later when Vivendi completes the hostile takeover and nukes the project because they're not gonna be funding 10+ year old pet projects with no vague release date.

offshore

I totally forgot about the rumour that it was an NX exclusive. I'm just worried about it feeling like its time has passed. It's been so bloody long since BG&E, after all.

Alucrid

Banned
Yves should just let everyone know that he's holding it hostage and we won't see it unless we help stop the Vivendi takeover

suicideptp3b.gif

Lol.

Byvar

When asked if it was coming sooner than expected or whether it was further out he replied "it's difficult to say" (and after that he said Michel is working on it, but also on WiLD). He didn't say that it's far out, which is what most developers would do for games that are more than a few years away, so I guess that means it'll be unveiled not that long from now? :)

Sounds like the rumors of them partnering with Nintendo might be true. I said this early this year as a guess, but it looks like I might be right!

When asked if it was coming sooner than expected or whether it was further out he replied "it's difficult to say" (and after that he said Michel is working on it, but also on WiLD). He didn't say that it's far out, which is what most developers would do for games that are more than a few years away, so I guess that means it'll be unveiled not that long from now? :)
It lines up with the NX going to be revealed sometime later.

LuuKyK

Well I know he is banned but Zhuge got the whole ubisoft conference right on twitter and he said there was one game missing. Maybe it will be at Sony/Nintendo? Doesnt make sense but ok.

Whompa02

whatever...I'm starting to care less and less about games in general with all this kind of talk. I cant get hyped on this stuff. This e3 in particular has me wondering why I care when stuff like this is said.

Byvar

Well I know he is banned but Zhuge got the whole ubisoft conference right on twitter and he said there was one game missing. Maybe it will be at Sony/Nintendo? Doesnt make sense but ok.
He also said they were games we've never heard of before, he even added "Sorry BG&E2 fans."

Top Bottom