• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, help me finish a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor

I'm nearly done with my new kitchen, but there's one thing:

E2cD7WU.jpg

I'm short of a wallpaper now and I won't be buying a whole new reel for this.

Maybe you guys will help me. What to do? Paint something? Any ideas?

Figured I can ask here before I make a decision.

SalvaPot

Grab a marker, put random lines going from the bottom all the way up to your current size, tell people your parents used to measure your growth that way.

Clockwork

On my phone I didn't realize the stone was wallpaper.

Now that I know, I would say tear that shit down and texture/paint the wall. That wallpaper is horrible.

Oppo

when I was in college and had fun roommates

we put up a map of Toronto and added several coloured pins, strings, and cryptic notes

it was a real conversation piece

zeemumu

Maybe you should work on modifying your kitchen's immigration policy instead of focusing all of your efforts on building a wall.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
To do list sounds nice.
Whats the current consensus on chalk board vs dry erase? And if chalk board do you go black or green?

Vodh

Brick wallpaper sounds a bit tacky, but black chalkboard covering the entire unwallpapered strip could compliment it pretty well I think.

Jenov

Can we see a bigger picture to get some context? Step back and show us how it looks in the entire kitchen.

Oh god a stone wallpaper and its on upside down, cant handle this lolol

OP: just start over, nothing's saving that wall in its current state

railGUN

Banned
That shit is totally upside down, fucking lol.

Only way to save it now is floor mounted flood lights pointing up. Upside is you'll look like a villain whenever you're in that room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom