• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, help me finish a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor

Haha, it very well may be upside down. However, it does not bother me ;) A couple of people were there already and no one noticed, or cared to point it out. It's just bricks. It looks fine as it is.

Glad someone took time to make an anime photoshop of my wall!

Haha, it very well may be upside down. However, it does not bother me ;) A couple of people were there already and no one noticed, or cared to point it out. It's just bricks. It looks fine as it is.

Or they're just being nice. Anyway, LOL

3FB0k2z.jpg

Oh ma fucking gawd

my sides

😂😂😂😂 @ PS jobs
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 @ upside down
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 @ brick wallpaper 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I am so irrationally upset that you don't care about your weird upside down wallpaper.

It's on wrong! Fix it. This is the time. You are finishing your New kitchen. If you leave it like this your new kitchen is fucked up.

Jazz573

Okay, buddy. :p

tensuke

aeb.png

breadtruck

Yeah, there is no way I could be satisfied with it being short. I buy the roll, finish, then see if I can sell or even give-away the rest. Maybe habitat for homes would want it or something.

I wouldnt be okay with it being upside down either. That would eat at me the more I look at it.

Nachos

Disrespectful as fuck to this guys planet, where the sun casts light from below

I think I got what's happening. OP lives exactly on the equator, where the light shines rightside-up in the background and upside-down where the wall is. If they threw a boomerang in the middle of the room, it'd spin like a top in midair because it wouldn't know which way was down.

hokahey

I am so irrationally upset that you don't care about your weird upside down wallpaper.

It's on wrong! Fix it. This is the time. You are finishing your New kitchen. If you leave it like this your new kitchen is fucked up.

He totally cares. He's yelling "fuuuuuuuuu" as I type this.

You could cover it with cork so that you could pin up pictures or important letters, maybe a key hook. I also like the idea of chalk paint like a lot of people have suggested.

Fihlp89.jpg

ENy8afg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom