• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Trigger Switch edition review codes sent out direct feed vids inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Press codes went out this afternoon. Some videos have already hit YouTube for the Switch edition of Phantom Trigger.

20170809_171136vla62.png

Direct-Feed Games : Phantom Trigger Switch footage

Nintendo Impact Gaming : Phantom Trigger Switch Footage

gunstarhero

Shit - wish I would have had this game on my radar sooner. Just bought 2 switch games last week. (Setsuna and Slime-San)

daxy

So does this have a linear progression system or is it a rogue-like? Handcrafted levels or procedurally generated? The descriptions on the eShop and Steam don't really explain much.

ryanofcall

this looks amazing!

Never heard of it before but will definitely get it once it comes out

*checking release date* whaaaaaaaaaa
today.

Yousefb

Is this game out on the EU eshop yet? I live in Kuwait and it's been Thursday for a long time now getting tired waiting for the NA eshop haha.

from the looks and character movement this looks like Hyper Light Drifter with about 10% less polish. Still looks cool and HLD is amazing detailed so maybe a bit of unfair comparison

nynt9

Tinybuild and unity means wait for digital foundry for me. Mr. Shifty had performance issues until a patch, and they kept lying about when the patch would come out. Overcooked isn't tinybuild but it's made in unity and it's the worst performing game on switch. I know unity isn't inherently bad but I think it might be good to wait for confirmation on performance on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom