• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Hey PlayStation, here’s how you compete. Buy Ubisoft”: God of War Creator David Jaffe Sends Another Out-of-Hand Message to PlayStation After He Could

Durin

Sounds like a joke, but I honestly think Sony buying Ubisoft to get their IP, and being the ones to manage their staff would likely yield better quality less repetitive games.

Can't be much better than letting Ubisoft keep doing the trash they've been doing for the last 5 years. Ubisoft Montpellier is the one studio worth anything there currently.

Winter John

How about just generally not buying any big studios. Instead what if (shocker I know) corpos organically grew studios and maybe did small targeted acquisitions.

I would hate for Sony to buy CDPR or FROM because that means I won’t get to play those games till like 2 years out on PC and I want my mods.

Edit: Ubi is still trash, nobody sane should be buying that dumpster fire. 🔥
Absolutely. I 100% agree. The gaming world would be in a much better place if these corps weren’t able to hoover up studios.

Top Bottom