• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm a play some Super Mario 3D world while I watch the game. I'd play Mario Kart but I play with the Wheel so I'd rather play that on the tv

Lkr

GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIII

Pop's strategy has to be to save Parker until LeBron gets a break. No one else can stop him

Pimpwerx

"Oh no! The refs are cheating for San Antonio."

Shut the fuck up about the refs. Spurs fans and Heat fans aren't blaming them, so I'm not sure why anyone else is. This series is being won and lost on x's and o's, not whistles. PEACE.

Shut the fuck up about the refs. Spurs fans and Heat fans aren't blaming them, so I'm not sure why anyone else is. This series is being won and lost on x's and o's, not whistles. PEACE.

you are blind brah. blinded by your homerism but that's sports. take it from an unbiased party: heat are getting the benefits of the calls/non-calls

OMFG HARBS COMMERCIAL!!!!!!

RedAssedApe

Banned

guess you missed the referees suck chants minutes ago lol

well.........salt from the past

game 6 2011, Celtics shot the ball so bad, 1-14 from 3 , everyone had an awful game, Heat blew them out and survived

Spurs have started off in the worst way so far, thats why the heat look so good and up big early

Pimpwerx

Not at all. I don't think any Heat or Spurs fans have once blamed the refs. Yet, just read this one page. It's lame. It's always been lame. Losers are the only ones to complain about the refs, and Miami fans haven't complained once despite losing most of the games so far. It's more fun reading comments on actual basketball and not tin foil hat ref talk. PEACE.

C4Lukins

Refs have been fine so far. Commentators referring to Lebrons not so epic "follow me" pregame speech over and over is getting on my nerves. It was not an inspiring speech whatsoever.

kasane

refs are cooking it already

props to lebron tho

this is how a so called best player in the world should act, play with a mission, show it through your actions and body language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom