• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
1444603540-bloodborne-tm-20151006200532.png

Ulp...

1444603578-bloodborne-tm-20151006204044.png

kanuuna

How is the Photo mode in the final release of the Uncharted Collection? The demo wouldn't allow tilting the camera enough to take portrait shots and it would block you from using it alot of cases (some rooms, ADS). Though it appeared as if it had been lifted from TLOU:R as DF noted, it didn't have a lot of the features the photomode in that game later got. Hiding certain characters (ie. player or enemies) for one.

Shin-Ra

How is the Photo mode in the final release of the Uncharted Collection? The demo wouldn't allow tilting the camera enough to take portrait shots and it would block you from using it alot of cases (some rooms, ADS). Though it appeared as if it had been lifted from TLOU:R as DF noted, it didn't have a lot of the features the photomode in that game later got. Hiding certain characters (ie. player or enemies) for one.
Still very limited, for some reason Uncharted 3 greys out dolly and DoF width control a lot of the time.

Isn't it The Order that lets you hide the player and/or enemies though?

22073646806_35e52afe96_o.png

22073646186_7d537fba79_o.png

kanuuna

Isn't it The Order that lets you hide the player and/or enemies though?

The Lasts Of Us: Remastered lets you do that as well. I definitely don't think it was there at launch, but when I revisited it some time after release, I did run into the option in the Photo Mode. It's rather nice, especially when you can have Joel be an additional light source in the shot by enabling the Flashlight and then hiding the player - you'll still get dynamic shadows from the flashlight, but the character won't be blocking the view of whatever you want to capture.

I wouldn't know about The Order photomode though, as I never got to play it in the first place.

Still very limited, for some reason Uncharted 3 greys out dolly and DoF width control a lot of the time.

Nice of them to give me a reason to wait for the game to get a small discount at the very least.

Fuck The Order is still so good looking. Really makes me want to go replay it. Are the cutscenes still unskippable?

after the reviews the devs were so insulted that they walked away like a little child and they never touched the game again. Giving the people who actually liked the game a big middle finger. But you have a photomode, so stop nagging about extra stuff. Unskippable cutscenes?? Whe're not Santa.

Harmen

So I finally have my own PS4. I will make some pics and post them soon (now playing Infamous, Fifa and the Witcher 3).

I'll have to eat crow regarding the Witcher 3. I always said I didn't find the game all that beautiful, but after playing it a while, daaamn. I do think some character models look a tad "off" though, but good lord can it be beatiful. I really want a photomode for that game (and a quick toggle for the HUD).

As for the Uncharted collection, I think it looks great. While it doesn;t have the fancy new techniques like pbr, I think the stylized look and beatiful use of colors make it work at this day and age. In terms of looks, I think UC holds up better than TLOU (not animation wise, offcourse). And Bluepoint really did a quality job, as even UC1 looks the part.

hydruxo

Just got to
Kaer Morhen
in the story and this game is constantly amazing me with the locales. It's really something, and the new patch makes it a joy to run around the mountainside taking screenshots. Such a great game.

22082935226_b82d8efb69_h.jpg

22082937306_18f6afc013_h.jpg

Top Bottom