• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Emmy Award Nominees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the fuck is Hannibal?

Wasn't eligible this year
Wasn't eligible.
Drama (knowing that Hannibal was not eligible)
Guys, Hannibal wasn't even eligible because of the late season 3 premiere, okay? Chill.
Hannibal wasn't eligible this year due to when it aired. S3 will be eligible next year.
Don't think it is eligible because of the weird scheduling. Season 3 will be next year.
Lack of Hannibal was expected (not eligible this year), but The Americans?? Seriously..

Pachimari

Will we have a new thread for when the Emmy's are starting?
And where will I be able to watch it on the Internet outside the US? Entertainment Weekly?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Will we have a new thread for when the Emmy's are starting?

And where will I be able to watch it on the Internet outside the US? Entertainment Weekly?

Yes.

Erm, I really don't know about that. Entertainment Weekly is just a magazine (with an online version) so they don't have streams or anything like that. They may have a recap video later, but certainly nothing live.

Variety says "The awards show can be watched online via live stream on Emmys.com, Fox.com and Yahoo.com." so you might be able to access those sites internationally via a vpn.

Pachimari

Yes.

Erm, I really don't know about that. Entertainment Weekly is just a magazine (with an online version) so they don't have streams or anything like that. They may have a recap video later, but certainly nothing live.

Variety says "The awards show can be watched online via live stream on Emmys.com, Fox.com and Yahoo.com." so you might be able to access those sites internationally via a vpn.

Oh, I think I read the OP wrong, when EW were suggested. That was probably just for the nominees.

Do we know how many hours till the event? If we say it is midnight (00:00) here in central Europe now.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I thought this was the first year Julianna Margulies had not be nominated for lead actress but it happened as well in 2013. Weird to see others nominated from the show but not her.

I know that its inherent structure will prevent Emmys from being entertaining, but I'm interested because of Scott Auckerman and Lonely Island combo. Hopefully the funny bits land.

old

Hope John Oliver wins variety award. I expect the voters to give it to Letterman but Oliver owned the last year.

Hope John Oliver wins variety award. I expect the voters to give it to Letterman but Oliver owned the last year.
Most people are predicting they give it to Jon Stewart one last time, although they all agree with you that John Oliver probably should be the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom