• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Microsoft E3 Conference

How many shirts will Phil Spencer wear?

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol the top trends on twitter on the geoff show erasing the nintendo ones.
DOOOOOMED Its like they dont exist anymore tp the press after what they did last year.

Pachimari

I'm really not hyped for the Microsoft conference, and it is probably one of the lowest ranking on my list, but I really hope Microsoft can convince me to throw money at a Xbox One.

For one, a platformer from Rare maybe,

At this moment I am only interested in Halo 5: Guardians.

trixx

Last years conference was pretty good. Hopefully they do have a great conference again. Phil Spencer is a great host

The_Monk

I don't even own an Xbox One but I can't wait for more FORZA 6 goodness as a long time fan. I can't wait until the day I can afford one and get all the FORZA I've been missing!

And I'm aware there's more...! HNNG.

Can't wait to see this, thank for always being around my good GAFFers, you all make this much more exciting and entertaining. This is such an amazing community and I have the biggest respect for you all.

Going to get another cup of coffee (slept for 2 hours since I was watching the Bethesda Stream late at night yesterday) while I wait for some good news job-related as well. Crossing my fingers for positive things only! Nervous...but happy. :)

jbug617

Banned
Senran Kagura creator is also there.
CHjSd_kUcAAHV9O.jpg

https://twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/610469206480457729

Alpende

Watching the Geoff Keighley thing on YouTube via Chromecast. Looks very crisp and would be amazing if they keep this up for the conference. There's a slight delay but that doesn't bother me too much

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I know it started yesterday. But oh, my, god. It begins. Microsoft, I don't usually love your press conferences but I'm feeling it this year. I'm feeling all of it, this year. Make. Me. Happy. I took off work for this.
tumblr_m6n6fxfqQb1royzou.gif

I'm gonna leave this here since I can't create new threads.
One of our partners was informed by his distributors that the Xbox 360 is going to be discontinued Worldwide. Microsoft aims to boost Xbox One sales and force developers to focus on it's current platform.
I really don't think this is going to be announced at E3, but the memo should follow soon after.

We firmly believe the info is real, coming from the same source that sent us all about MSI's AMD 300 series last week.

Good.

The YouTube stream via the YouTube app on Xbox One is incredible quality. So pleased. Also pleased I don't have to change streams or anything, just a straight 12 hours. What a great thing.

-BLITZ-

That's a nice studio Geoff got there.

.Geoff is not on GT anymore ? Any link other than youtube to watch with Geoff ? This slowbucket can't run the plugin-container because of eathing too much RAM/.

EDIT: I found him on SpikeTV. You're the man Geoff. Last year I watched on GT or Spike, I don't remember, I last with the impression of GT.

Grain of salt here, BUT on the Comcast description of the MS conference on Spike says:

Xbox's Sunset Overdrive and Halo franchise are spotlighted at an E3 press event in Los Angeles. Also: world premieres of upcoming games for Xbox One.

New Sunset....? Probably not, but it's fun to pretend.

Top Bottom