• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

lol howard to be suspended for a potential game 6

was there ever an explanation as to why he didn't get a 2 game suspension for what he did to bogut last game (when jr smith got a 2 game suspension for the same thing earlier in the playoffs)?

"The feeling was that, although it was a very close call, I want to emphasize that because it was a blow to the face, it was not with an elbow," NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn said. "It was with the back of the hand, and open hand, and Howard was trying to extricate himself.

"Bogut had his arm over Howard's arm, trying to extricate himself. As he did, he flailed his arm backwards and hit Bogut in the face. My feeling was it unnecessary which comes under the guise of flagrant one but it was not unnecessary and excessive."

TTG

From reddit:

yz8FH5x.jpg

If anyone's stock piling ammunition... Not that he's had a choice in the matter, unless you count not leaving for the West and staying there a choice.

zychi

Banned
From reddit:

If anyone's stock piling ammunition... Not that he's had a choice in the matter, unless you count not leaving for the West and staying there a choice.
Wouldnt scottie,duncan or shaq be on that list too?

Seems really selective

Tho it is espn.

RoKKeR

Golden State not looking great but they're still up. Second half should be interesting but I expect them to close this thing out. Wonder how they stack up against the Cavs.

Super sloppy quarter. Too many turnovers, dumb passes, and bad defense leaving people wide open. This lead is probably gonna be extended to at least 15 unless the rockets can turn it around and get some sort of run

TTG

Super sloppy quarter. Too many turnovers, dumb passes, and bad defense leaving people wide open. This lead is probably gonna be extended to at least 15 unless the rockets can turn it around and get some sort of run

We're watching different games apparently. If not for a Klay sighting, GS would be down again. Looks like another close game for GS at home.

You still gon' lose.

Far too early to be saying this, but I get the feeling Lebron won't be winning any more than the two championships he has now. It'd be great to see the Cavs finally win one, but I think them mofos cursed lol. Hope I'm wrong though.

Top Bottom